Chapter 21

He stopped the car in an area I definitely did not know. No lampposts, no people, just woods and this giant house. When I thought of an apartment, I thought a lot of light, a lot of people, and help. I knew if I screamed, there would be no one to answer me. This man could kill me and no one would know. He'll cover it up, say I died in the nightclub. "Take me back, and I won't tell anyone." It was a long shot and I knew it.

He turned the engine off and looked in the review mirror again. He continued to look as he exited the car. As fast as I could I leaned into the driver's seat and locked all the doors. He played with the back door, he leaned down, his face looking into the driver's window lifting his hand up he said 'what the hell'. "Unlock it," he said.

Shaking my head no, I quickly tried to hotwire the car. I could hear him put in his key and try to open the door but I kept locking it. I remembered very little about hotwiring, it had been so long since I jacked a car. "Dawn, open the god damn door," he yelled banging on the window.

"Fuck off, shit head," I yelled back in frustration. Was it this wire and this wire, I questioned contacting them together. The car started going crazy, the whipers were on and his headlights were flashing as the car beeped. Oops, I smiled.

"What the hell Dawn, get out," he yelled. How about this and this, no, no, no, what about this one. It started to spark, jerking my head back I banged it. It hurt, but the car started. Getting up, I heard the sweet sound of the purring car. Smiling, I knew I was free. But that all faded away as this man punched the driver's window, breaking it. He unlocked the car and took hold of my wrist with his now bleeding hand.

He was so much stronger than me, and with just one hand he pulled my body out of the car. With ease I should mention. "Let go," I screamed. I was so gullible to follow this man, this man that knows me. He took his other hand and gripped my other arm, keeping it to my side. A sharp pain went through my body as he squeezed me.

"Enough," he yelled, shaking me. I spat on him, on his pale right cheek rested my saliva. With a sharp smile, I waited for him to take his one hand off me to whip it away. "I think you deserve a punishment," he smiled back, shocking me. I had no words for him. I was stunned and everything going through my head was screaming. Screaming, yes please. I felt a pain below my stomach, a pleasure kind of pain mixed with butterflies. This man was sexy, he was big, strong, and... my kidnapper.

"Who are you, and what are you to me?" the words were soft and raspy as if I was trying to find air.

"You forgot?" he sounded as if he was in pain. "I guess starting over wouldn't be so bad. I'm Connor Wolff and to answer your other question, well I don't know that answer," I opened my mouth to say something but he quickly locked his lips to mine. His soft, sweet lips, pressed on to mine, his tongue slide in, massaging mine. Making me weak, I felt threatened. I responded, wrestling with his not wanting him to win this battle, he started.

Sliding his hands to my back, one to my lower back and the other moving up to my neck. He found my hair, pulled on it, deepening the kiss. He was so much taller and I felt like a child, I wanted to run my hand threw his hair and pull him closer.

As if he heard my desire, his one hand took hold of me. Lifting me up to sit on the car. We were now the same height, still kissing and my hands now all over him. "Dawn," he whispered in my mouth, making me growling for more. I need more, more. My legs wrapped around his chest, feeling his hot skin that was hidden under his tight t-shirt. I was inching to take of my clothes and his off. Just to feel skin on skin, to feel hot and cold, just to make steam. Very hot, sexy, steam.

The pain of need was intoxicating, I felt swollen inside, throbbing for whatever he wished to give me. Breaking the kiss, I leaned into him resting my cheek on his shoulder, breathing on his neck. I saw sweat dripping down and I just couldn't help myself. I licked the tiny drops, once, twice, and as I did this, I heard him gasp. I licked the skin some more, making me bite harder. He gripped the back of my shirt, in pain, he didn't pull me away. "Dawn," he whispered.