Message + Characters

Book Two is called Don't Runaway and its out now.

Dawn: In the beginning of the book she was very strange. Being kidnapped you would think she would freakout. But that's not our Dawn. When you read some of the things that happened you would have gone crazy. But Dawn has that motherly personality and acts like everything is going to be okay. Just like in chapter 38 all she could do was smile knowing that she may never wake up.

Throughout the story Dawn was to be well an airhead but as time went on it was hard to keep that image of her in the book.

Connor: I love Connor. His confusing and that's what I like. To me I think he stayed that way throughout the story. I see men confusing and that's what I wanted to show people.

In the beginning Connor was never going to have that soft side to him. When in the human world he never knew Dawn left the Netherland. When seeing her, I wanted him to be hard on her but I ended up writing that speech about how he was sorry. Don't get me wrong if Connor didn't have that soft side River would have never lived.

River: Everyone loves River right. When writing about the werewolves I didn't want River to stay a baby the whole time because I knew it would cause a problem.

If your a parent you know how fast kids grow. You try take in every moment you can. And if your like my dad with six kids from the ages of 4 to 25 your like they don't grow fast enough.

River was my message to reads that you should cherish the moments you have with your kids love them smother them (don't kill them when you hug them). Kids grow up fast, and the next thing you know their flying out of the nest.

Rachelle: I was going to write short story for Rachelle called The Red Tent. You may have wanted to know why they burned River's mother and they were going to burn River as well. If you read this let me know if you want this short story. Knowing her story it has to be written because it will be hard if i have to write it in a few lines.

Beth: When never really see Beth a whole lot. All we know is that she works as a maid in the house. Back at the tribe she's a midwife and is Nina's younger sister. She even hates Connor. Right now Beth has no idea that it was Melantha who killed her sister.

Mairke and Frederick Wolff: You don't see them much. But when you did they are very cute together. Like in the chapter where you got to meet Victor, the elder son. So cute! Some of us can relate how disgusting they are when are together. All lovely-dovely when they around with their kids. My parent do it all the time but its all rated R stuff. I think that why I don't have kids.

Victor Wolff: Well you'll see him in book two and know more about him ;) He is a detective in the human world and rarely comes see's his family. Connor is also a detective but only shows up when he is needed. I like to say he spends most of his time in the office then on the field, Connor I mean.

Victor was also married at one point if i didn't meant that.

Melantha: I really tried to have people hate her but it only seemed that when people hated her was when we fine out she did all those thing.

Yes it is true that Mel was to marry Connor. In the old days it was common for sibling and family to marry into to the family. She always had a brother complex. All she wanted was her brother.

Crevan: Aww Crevan, did you know his name means fox. As in the trickster. I love Crevan out of everyone. At first I wasn't going to make Crevan Dawn's father. He was going to be the Connor's friend who was madly in love with Melantha. He would have done anything for her. He would even hurt his friend and kill for Mel.

But no. I made him a father and a friend of Connor. To my surprise I made him insane. Is he madly in love with Mel? I don't know. Is she with him right now, I can't say. Is he alive? ... Yes.

Got Questions? Let me know. Sorry this chapter is not that good.