Coming Home

"Shh, it's okay." Loki mumbled, placing your hair over your ear. The two of you had sunk to your knees, with you biting your hand in an attempt to suppress your sobs.

"N..no it's not! You tried to kill me!" You cried. You wanted to hurt him again, but you just couldn't bring yourself to do it. "You shot ice at my back when I kept telling you it was me!" Honestly, if you had been wearing make-up, your face would be a mess. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Abadon and Lilith come back into the room.

"And I'm sorry, darling. I was rife with grief and I was just so scared you were gone." He explained, and you could see him smirking at how stupid he was. Well, you thought he was stupid.

"You should have checked, and not been such a fucking snowman!"

"Like you said to me, the powers we were using would have hurt one another." He chuckled, wrapping his arms around you and pulling your closer. You still bit down on your hand to keep your sobs in, even if you rested your head on his chest. "I'm sorry."

Abadon looked on from the podium her throne was on, and hugged Lilith. She just smiled. Loki looked over and smiled.

"Hello Abadon." He smiled at her.

"Hello reindeer-games." He chuckled. You could feel Loki's smile drop.

"Not cool." He said. Ha! He'd learnt from you! That was probably not a good thing...

"I know, because I'm on fire over here." Abadon said. You choked on your laughter. Loki smiled again.

--

"Hel." Loki said, looking down at the half-skeleton lady standing on the balcony. She turned around, confused, and you could almost see a touch of excitement from her when she saw her father. She also looked like she wanted to punch him. Either way, Loki walked over and embraced her. She wasn't expecting it.

"F-father...?" She stuttered. He just smirked, and pulled back.

"Yes?" He teased. Oh that little sh- Nevermind. He teases everyone. Hel punched him in the arm with her bone hand.

"You idiot!" She laughed. "I'm almost ashamed you couldn't rule a realm, Like I have." She teased back. Loki just shrugged.

"Jotunheim is at my disposal." He said. Hel smirked with her human side of her face.

"Alright, we should go before you die of heat stroke." You said, watching them. Hel just smiled at you.

"Make sure father doesn't do anything irrational or idiotic." She said to you.

"He does that on his own." You said. Loki pouted, walking over, and swinging you over his shoulder. You yelped.

"That's it we're going now." He laughed, and you rolled your eyes, waving to Hel.

--

The two of you now stood in a Midgardian field, just outside NYC. For once, leaving a realm didn't make you go unconscious. And hopefully it never happened again.

"So where to?" Loki asked, staring at your messy helmet hair.

"Home." You answered.

"Underground you mean?"

"No, I mean back to my family." You said. Loki's expression became very grim. "Huh? What's wrong?" He grabbed your hands, squeezing.

"There's nothing left."

"What?"

"Of your home. It's all gone." Your heart stopped for a second, and it got very hard to breathe.

"What do you mean!?" You yelled.

"The Cyndarians destroyed everything, except one truck with drove off somewhere." He said.

"So.. My mom.. daddy.. everyone's dead?" Great, more waterworks. //SARCASM\\

"Just about. The truck had two people in it."

"How do you know about this!" You snapped, crying.

"It was on iron-idiot's giant colour screen thingy." The TV. "The... camera, I think, of the thing that showed your town showed everything burning or burnt, but they thought it was just some 'Terrorist attack'. Nad then the flying mechanism with the Camera on it was attacked." He explained.

Now instead of despair, you felt rage.

"What attacked it?" You asked, hate shoved into every word.

"I think it was... Lucifer."

"What son of motherfucker." You hissed.