Off to Dinner

You Kissed Loki back, grinning slightly. To you, he was an amazing kisser. Like, the best kisser ever. Soon enough, you pulled away, blushing. He smiled at you, pulling you down for a hug. You wriggled out from underneath him, lying beside him. Okay, it was more like half on top of him. How you could fit beside him on Tony Stark's tiny couch was unknown. You were going to kiss him again.. if it hadn't been for JARVIS.

"Ma'am I should probably inform you that the Avengers are on their way to this floor." He/it said. You pouted. Loki closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep. To join his charade, you closed your eyes and draped your arm across his chest. A ding on the elevator signalled that the avengers-excluding Tony and Steve, who were probably lurking somewhere- had entered. You could hear Thor chuckling.

"Watch this.." You heard him say. He cannot exactly step very quietly in your opinion. As soon as you heard him get close, you sat up.

"SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!" You yelled. He shouted in surprise. Loki was in hysterics. Thor pouted, then joined in the laughter. You loved doing the "surprise motherfucker" trick on people. You pulled it on your various family members from time to time. Soon enough, Loki sat up beside you, grinning.

"It seems she has as much mischief as I, Thor." Loki said.

"Oh no." Thor Joked. "Now I have to
stop my brother and a girl in taking over Midgard."

"You never know Thor." Says Loki. "She would make an excellent Queen." You squeaked, hiding your face in the couch. Loki placed his hand on your back. "Well, you would, wouldn't you?"

"Don't even think about it." Thor said. "Now go put on a shirt. We are going out for dinner."

"I do not think my armour would be practical, Thor. The Midgardians know my face all too well."

"Then I'll lend you and little miss crazy powers some clothes." You heard the voice of Tony Stark echo through the room. Steve walked in beside him.

"I have a name you know.." You whispered into the couch.

"Whatever."

"Tony leave her be." Steve said. "Come on miss, I'll show you where to get a dress or something from. Loki... Tony can show you." You stepped off the couch, following The Captain down the hall. You saw Loki do a cheeky wave. It was adorable.

--

When you stepped out of your room, wearing the dress Tony lent to you, you felt slimmer. It was skinny, red with white and purple tule as the sleeves and bottom hems. You thought it was beautiful, even if it did show the top of your breasts and part of your thighs. It was slightly slutty, but it still looked good.

You found some stray red converse and a pair of stockings around. Thank god,you thought. You really could not be bothered shaving your legs. You pulled the black stockings onto your legs, and placed the shoes onto your feet. After ten more minutes of brushing your hair, you emerged from your room, crossing your arms. Loki, Natasha, Steve and Bruce were all giving one another an intense stare down.

"Oh god what did he do..." You whispered to yourself. Loki must have heard, as he looked over to you. You walked over and eyed the others cautiously. "What's going on?"

"We're trying to figure out who's driving." Bruce said.

"Loki can't drive." You said. He looked at you and pouted. "Sorry hon, but you aren't exactly the best driver in the world. Natasha or Bruce should probably drive."

"I can see how that works." Steve said. "I am still getting used to modern technology." You nodded in approval. You knew how to drive, but you were in no way driving through the streets of New York. You heard a tiptoe in the hallway, and turned to see Lilith wearing an orange almost flowergirl dress with long sleeves. She had boots on her feet. It was very cute.

"Hey sweety." You said. She skipped over, holding onto you. You felt her shivering. "Something wrong?" She shook her head, but you could see she was scared of the Avengers. She must know what they did to the other Cyndarians on the ship. Loki walked around you and picked her up. He started walking with her to the couch.

You smiled at them and turned back to talk with Steve, Bruce and Natasha.

--

"Don't worry Little one." He said. "The only ones you should be scared of are Iron Man and Thor, but that's only when the buffoons are drunk" The girl giggled. She looked up to her Satana (you) and Loki, even if they were prone to find trouble. She missed her mother, yes, but you treated her like a sister.

"'What are you two going on about?" You spoke, standing behind the couch with your hands on your hips. The others were getting ready to go out for dinner. You had been given your stuff from Ikea while you were talking with Natasha, so now, you were reunited with your phone and wallet. Thank goodness Victoria and Toby had found a way to charge it- and for the fact that your code was almost impossible to guess. You had borrowed a clutch purse from someone who had left it behind. How and why Tony kept things like ladies clothes was confusing.

Five minutes later, You, Loki, Lilith, Clint and Natasha were all huddled into one car, and Tony, Steve, Bruce and Thor in another. You were starting to wonder why Mary- aka Pepper- was. Maybe since now that she and Tony weren't dating they probably avoided one another. Clint and Natasha were speaking to one another in the front seat, while you explained to both Lilith and Loki cars, transport of humans and other things like shops and restaurants. Lilith seemed intrigued, pointing at everything.

"What's that?" She asked, pointing at a hotdog stand.

"It's a place where you can get food from." You said to her.

"Is that where we're having supper?" She said. Loki chuckled. He shook his head. Lilith nodded, but sat down properly again and rested her head on your arm. The new experiences were probably confusing to such a little girl. She looked sleepy.

"Don't sleep yet, kiddo." Natasha said to her from the front seat. "We're here." The car pulled up in front of an expensive looking restaurant. Lilith sat up straight.

You peered over at Loki, who's face had shifted into the same one it was t your birthday party. He wasn't as cute anymore in your opinion.

"Loki, pull anything, and we ship you back home, got it?" Clint said to him. Loki nodded, climbing out of the car, and letting you an Lilith out with him. Natasha and Clint let themselves out. You just wanted to get inside now.