Texting Madness

A/N

I'm gonna write your texting conversations in Pesterchum style. Your handle is cupcakePsychosis, which is also my tumblr url. CX

<3 Ebony

-----------------

"Tony," Mary/Pepper said. "Don't trust them."

"Pepp," He glared at her, over his iron man suit. "I don't trust Loki. The kid's okay. She looks like-"

"Tony, she's dating Loki. He could be ... I dunno, brainwashing her?"

"She's stronger than him. I saw her file. I even hid a small camera in Loki's jacket before he went to Cyndaris. She fought the freaking king, and survived... even if it landed her in a short coma."

"But she's-"

"Pepper, I'm working. And shouldn't you be as well? Go file some reports or something. I wanna know how my business is going."

"You still can't sleep can you?"

"Does it look like it!?" He snapped at her. "It's been two years! How can I sleep in the same room as someone who thought I was dead? I just want to get my mind off of things. And I know Loki's a shifty guy, but I'm trying not to worry Cap-sicle here! Just leave me alone!"

Mary/Pepper, was needless to say, not impressed at that. She held up her hands in defeat, and walked towards the exit of the lab.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." She said, walking out.

--

"Loki let me go..." You mumbled. "I need to have a shower."

"But I'm still tired." He answered, pulling you closer to his chest. You were lying down, facing him. "And it's early."

"It's eight. I always get up around this hour." You protested quietly.

"Yes, well I always sleep in."

"I can't. Natasha and Thor were going to give me some fighting tips in central park."

"Can I come?"

"No." You said, hearing a 'honk' from your phone behind you. It was your friend. You rolled your eyes, and pushed away from your extremely clingy god, and grabbed your phone.

happyChappy started texting cupcakePsychosis.

HC: Are you alive!? It's been two weeks babe! You still there!?

CP: SUP BITCH.

HC: HOLY SHIT. UR ALIVE!

CP: Only just.

HC: What?

CP: Don't worry. How's home?

HC: Horrible. Your ex keeps texting me trying to find you. Your parents are worried sick and were hiding from... things.

CP: Define... things.

HC: I dunno! Flame monsters?

CP: Shit. Where are you now?

HC: Well, a few families stayed in their homes but everyone else has hidden in supermarkets.

CP: What about my family?

HC: They're right next to me.

CP: THANK GODS.

HC: gods?

CP: Uh... You know how Thor crashed my birthday party?

HC: That was Thor? The REAL Thor? Dayum. I knew he was hot! But yeah.

CP: Well I'm kinda dating his brother.

HC: WHAT.

HC: THE.

HC: EVER.

HC: LOVING.

CP: Fuck?

HC: Yeah.

HC: BUT WTF HON. WHY WOULD YOU DATE HIM!?

HC: HE'S A PSYCHOPATH! ("I prefer the term fatally mental." Loki whispered. He must be reading over your back. You softly punched him in the arm.)

CP: Depends. It's like with us, babe. Treat us like shit, get hit.

HC: Can I have a picture?

CP: ARE YOU CRAZY!?

HC: Huh?

CP: TONY STARK WILL KICK MY ASS!

HC: WHERE ARE YOU.

CP: Stark tower.

HC: HOW THE FUCK.

HC: WHAT THE FUCK.

CP: Go have some nutella and calm down.

HC: Got it. NOW WTF HAPPENED. TELL ME EVERYTHING.

CP: I was taken to a cool ass underground castle, and Loki was there and the Sparkly Goblin king and a GORGEOUS french Lady, and then the castle was attacked, so Loki took us to an Ikea that was also a homeless Hostel. And then the next morning we were kidnapped by SHIELD.

CP: and then the SHIELD helicarrier was attacked. and I was kidnapped by the same fire monsters that are attacking home and I was supposed to Marry the king, but I ran away and found his sister and niece and then Loki saved me and the king killed hi sister. Then I fainted and went into a coma and shit happened in my head and then I woke up and got sent to Stark Tower with Loki and the Kings niece who now sleeps in a fire pit.

HC: ...

HC: Damn.

CP: Yeah.

HC: Can I have a picture though?

CP: Omg. Fine.

-IMG0968 sent-

HC: CUTE!

CP: SHUT UP.

HC: Your dad said if he ever meets Loki he's gonna punch him for breaking NYC and threaten that if he doesn't treat you properly he's gonna bury him alive.

CP: REALLY DADDY!?

HC: And your mom said 'Nice work!'

CP: XD

HC: Alright. I gotta go. Jeff just got back from a rescue mission.

CP: Oh shit I forgot about that.

HC: Be safe! Love you hon!

CP: <>

HC: <>

happyChappy closed her app.

"I have to get home." You said. Tears of fear started welling up in your eyes.

"She'll be fine." Loki answered, hugging you protectively.

"I'm still worried! The kids I used to babysit are probably in trouble!"

"But I remember from
a fact your friend is actually quite tough." He said, brushing your hair down with his hand. "They'll be fine. I know they will."