Answers

Waking up was a blissful experience. It was like thawing out, calm and sweet. You were still in the dress you fell asleep in, but it seemed to be daylight. You heard the familiar sounds of rain falling outside, but the room you were in (Which seemed regal, honestly) had absolutely no windows. Loki was nowhere to be seen, so you climbed out of the bed. Your bag of clothes was on the floor. You saw the hood of your cloak, but you didn't remember putting it in the bag. You opened the bag, pulling out some jeans, ugg boots and a large sweater. It was very cold in this mysterious place. The door behind you opened, revealing a woman. She had strawberry blonde hair, and quite beautiful eyes. You recognised her, as someone very important in the business world.

"Pepper... Potts?" You guessed. She just kept staring at you.

"That was my name when I actually worked for Tony." She said, walking further into the room. "My actual name is Mary." You stepped back, nearly falling back onto the bed.

"What do you mean 'actually worked'?"

"I was a spy, duh." She snapped. "Stark was just a pawn. I used him to get to Loki." You glared right back.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me. You practically run Stark Industries, just so you could get to Loki? Worst idea ever. How did you even know about him? It wasn't until 2012 that you-"

"I studied Norse Mythology in high-school. He wasn't going to stay in asgard forever." She interrupted. "Hurry up and have a shower. I guess it's been three days since your last. The en-suite is over there." You were shocked. You've been asleep for three days. How in the ever-loving f, did Loki put you to sleep for so long!? Pepp- Mary left the room, in a grim mood. As soon as she left and shut the door, you aimed a one-finger-salute in her general direction.

You were soon showered, and dressed. You were still in shock at what Mary said. She knew Loki was going to come to earth. Annoyance grew in your mind. You noticed Mary had left a map of a large castle-like building beside the door. You grabbed in, and opened the door. Reading it, you made your way to a large dining room/kitchen. Loki was in there, arguing with a blonde haired man. The man had far too much hair in your opinion. He turned around to face you, and then peered back at Loki, who was smiling at you.

"This is the human you brought here!? I'm surprised I even let you stay here sometimes!" Growled the blonde man. Loki towered over him, but spoke in a calm tone.

"If you kick me out, Jareth, I swear to Odin, I will make you burn" Loki hissed. You decided to speak up.

"Loki, you're a frost giant." You teased, walking over to him and 'Jareth". "You should be saying 'Make you freeze'." Jareth and Loki both smirked at your joke, despite how stupid you thought it was.

"Good morning." Loki said, passing you a plate, which was nearly completely covered by a nutella crepe. "Nice to see you awake." Jareth glared at him. You glared at them both.

"Where am I?' This was directed at everyone in the room. Loki stared at Jareth expectantly. Jareth sighed, looking towards your slightly irritated figure.

"You are in my castle. Loki cannot take you both to Asgard for fear of being arrested.' He said, eyeing you cautiously. "You might know this place as the goblin kingdom." You nodded in agreement, too annoyed to retort anything. You walked over to the giant dining-table, and started eating your crepe slowly. Everything was odd, but after your encounter with Thor three days ago, the shit had really hit the fan. All you could really do was put up with it and hope you didn't die. Footsteps trailed up behind you, and a shadow cast over you and your meal. You stared up to a beaming Loki. He bent over the chair. and hugged you from above, making it nearly impossible to consume the amazing breakfast you were having.

"Loki, can I please eat my breakfast?' You asked, in a muffled voice.

"Not until I recieve a 'hug' back, love" He said, refusing to let go. Reluctantly, you wrapped your arms around his. He cluckled, let go, and sat on the seat next to yours. He started playing with your hair and humming the song you had sung to him a few days ago. "Your hair really is beautiful..." He said, somehow tying it into a braid. He had wrapped a green ribbon around it.

"You never learn, do you? Quit playing with my fucking hair." You snatched it away, and bit down on your last piece of crepe. He chuckled, and continued humming the song.

"Can you finish singing the song now?" He asked

"No, no no no no, not going to happen."

"You told me you would finish it though!" His voice became very childish, almost playful. You climbed off the seat, and left the plate there. Storming off back to your room, you heard a trail of different footsteps. But they weren't Loki's...

No, they were too light to be his.

You turned around, and saw a little girl. She was smiling.

And holding a sword.

Ou of instinct, you slowly walked backwards. The little girl followed you, but she was approacing fast. Your heart was beating just as fast as she was walking. You wanted to hide, but she would just find you, or you would get lost. You also wanted to fight, but you had no weapons. You were trapped. You backed up into a door, just as the little girl was raising the sword. With absolutely no hesitation, you opened the door behind you, and slammed it, right into her nose. You heard a sickening crack, but instead of checking outside, you locked the door. Your sense of direction was amazing. You had found the armoury. You picked out a weapon, a whip, which felt right in your hands. You cracked it against the floor, smiling at the sound.

One more crack of the whip, a flurry of hands attempting to find at least a short sword, and tripping over a mace handle,, you were outside the door. You slightly opened it, and saw the girl. She wasn't smiling anymore. She must have been mad beyond help. To make things more terrifying, her nose produced a trail of blood. You saw Loki casually walking up the hall, and you called his name, to distract the girl.

"Loki! I need some assistance!" You shouted, waving the sword, and looking needy. Out of luck, the girl turned, and you cracked the whip at her feet. She didn't make a sound, but she doubled over. Loki sprinted over to you, as you held the sword defensively. He mumbled something, casting a spell on the girl. She began to flail like a possessed doll, her skin turning to ash. She exploded, with a shrill scream. Loki panted, looking over worked. You stared in shock. He killed a little girl. He killed a child. You slowly stepped away.

"How... How did that thing manage to get in... Damn it Mary... you had one job..." He quietly ranted. He stared at your frightened face, and spoke before you could even ask him the question edging to leave your lips. "That was a Cyndarian... They have been trying to kill too many people over the past year... I didn't kill a little girl, I killed an adult with amazing illusion skills."