Runaway

A/N

In this story, you are eighteen! I should have clarified!

<3 Ebony

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki yelled in pain. Shooting up from the bed he lay down on, his head collided with Thor's. Ignoring the pain in his head, he looked around the room for you. Jareth, Fluer and Thor were in the room, but not you. He tried to pull the sheets off of himself, but Thor held him down.

"Where is she?" Loki asked his brother.

"The human girl?" Thor said.

"Yes, you idiot! Where is she?" He snapped. Fluer walked over to the bedside, cradling a broken wrist. She placed her non broken hand onto his shoulder.

"Zey took her." She said. Tears started falling down her cheeks. "Zey took her, and nearly blew up everyzing." Loki felt enraged. Someone took his midgardian girl. Someone too the girl who had stopped him from causing any more damage to her already broken world. He climbed off the hospital bed. Thor looked at Fluer and Jareth, suggesting they should leave. They complied, leaving the two brothers alone. Loki looked down at the floor, only just realising he had no shirt on, but the bandages you had placed there a few days ago.

"Why Thor, did you have to be so incompetent as to let them take her!" He snapped.

"I'm sorry, but who is the one that has nearly killed thousands of people for your own imagined slights?" Thor hissed back. "She's just a child. A midgardian one!"

"Jane Foster is just a midgardian one! Or have you forgotten? Oh, and we are still technically children! We are still children in the eyes of the Allfather!" Thor said nothing. He knew Loki was right. He passed Loki his armour and shirt.

"So what are we going to do, brother?" He said. Loki grinned at Thor's first smart insight of the day.

--

You pushed Lucifer away, spitting at his feet.

"Get away from me!" You said, steeping backwards.

"Is something wrong?" He said, grinning. You felt very annoyed with this prince.

"Yeah. Something is wrong." You snapped. "First of all, I don't even know you! Where I come from, unless it's the kisscam, then you don't just kiss someone without their consent! It's common manners! Secondly, why am I here? I'm just an eighteen year old, for fuck's sake!" Lucifer kept grinning, but now he was slowly stepping towards you. Fear was growing inside you. "Besides, I'm just a human." You added on.

"No. You are Lady Satana of Cyndaris." He said. He took a large step in front of you. Too close. "And you are soon to be the Queen of Cyndaris." He leaned in to kiss you again, but you lifted up your knee, jamming it into his groin. He lurched in pain, giving you time to push him over and dash across the hall. As you reached the door, you glanced back at the prince. He was giving a fiery glare. Feeling enraged, you lifted up your hand, giving him a regular salute. As you swung your hand towards him, you made sure to shoot an ice blast in his direction. He screamed when it made contact with his skin.

Pushing the door open, you ran outside into the inferno. You felt comepletly normal, despite the inferno around you. The creatures around erupted into cheers, trying to congratulate you. you pushed through a croud of cyndarians, trying to escape the castle. you felt the amazing dress rip, but you were fine with it. It made you run easier. 

After what seemed like three hours of running, you stopped running. You turned around, staring in the direction of the castle. It was no longer in view, which made you relax. You sat down on the old coal-looking dirt path. Your every muscle ached from running. You knew by now that Lucifer was probably searching for you. Even though you knew walking any longer would cause you to collapse in exaustion, but you stood up and started walking down the path. There were trees, all made of charcoal and burned leaves. The lake beside you was liquid molten. It made you sad. You missed Earth.

"Mother, is this alright?" You heard a small voice say.

"It's perfect Lilith. It should be fine for their wedding gift." Said a woman's voice. The voices were getting closer, but you didn't run. You stayed put, waiting to see who was going to emerge from the trees beside you. 

A beautiful woman stepped out of the trees, holding an adorable looking girl's hand. They stopped, staring at you. You said high, waving. THe little girl got very excited. She stared at her mother.

"Mother, it's Lady Satana!" She said. Her mother looked awestruck at you. She knelt down, instructing her daughter to do the same.

"No, stop.." You said. They immediately straightened up.

"Is something wrong your magesty?" Asked the woman.

"huh? Please please don't call me that. I'm really not that regal." You answered, holding your arms. 

"Yes you are! You're going to be the queen!" Said the little girl. "Don't you want to?" You shook your head.

"I just wanna go home." You said to her.