Soda and kisses

"You just wan't to follow me everywhere." You sighed, rubbing your eyes and walking towards the kitchen.

"Well I can't have you passing out, again, can I?" Loki said, stepping in front of you. You could hear whispers from the kitchen. They sounded like Tony and Steve, who were both sitting on the bench.

"Lovebirds, get off the bench. I'm thirsty." You called out. Steve looked at you, and smirked.

"Sure." He laughed quietly, due to the fact that the entire tower was almost silent, excluding Thor's snoring. He climbed off of the bench, and pulled Tony off with him.

"Aw come on!" Tony complained. "I was interested!" Steve looked at him, with something short of a glare.

"Yeah, in makeouts in the kitchen. We have your room for that." He said flatly.

"Okay, wow. Too much information, boys." You said, holding your hands up as a sign to shut up. Tony just rolled his eyes. "Do you have any lemonade?"

"Yeah. And a whole lot of other soda." He answered, beckoning you over to the fridge. You strolled over, leaning on it. "Are you sure you can trust him?" He whispered to you. Again, more Loki questions.

"I swear, if he pulls a single trick, I'll kick his ass." You say, not bothering to look at him. You see a smirk as he passes you a couple grape fanta cans. "Thanks, Mr. Stark." You say.

"No, please, call me Tony." He laughed, standing up straight.

As you and Loki walk back toward your room, he cautiously glances back at Tony and the Cap.

"They seem awfully suspisious." He whispered.

"So do we." You say, staring up at him. "Come on. I'm tired." You open the door, and go to sit on the bed, but feel Loki tackle you. You land on your back, feeling slightly fearful that Loki is kind of lying on top of you.

"I'm not." He says with a smirk. You rolled your eyes, an go to put the soda on the nightstand. He does it for you, but is still lying on top of you almost.

"Then what are you going to do while I sleep then?"

"No, no no no. You need to be awake."

"Why?"

"Because. I said so." He gave another smirk. That seemed... Mischievous. In a good way. You caught on to his plan, and honestly felt more awake than before. Carefully, you moved your arms to rest on his shoulders, and he leaned in to kiss you.

Thank god he remembered to shut the door.

--

By the end of yours and Loki's... How should we put this... Makeout session? His hands had travelled under your shirt and were resting on your bare waist. Your arms hadn't moved since they landed on his shoulders.

"You are a brilliant kisser." He said, smiling.

"Shut up." You answered, blushing madly. "Can I go to sleep now?"

"No. I want to stay up and learn more about you."

"But it's midnight."

"It's the time of night that I always happen to be awake at."

"Screw you." You mumbled, wiggling out of his grasp and back under the covers. You were immensely proud of yourself, though you were too stubborn to admit it. You felt him lie down next to you, and kiss your cheek.

"Goodnight, my love."

"Goodnight." You mumbled, and fell asleep.

------------

NO FRICKLE FRACKLE YET.

I DON'T WANT TO WRITE FRICKLEFRACKLE.

just... more soft core stuff.

You love me.

Also, you see more of the Stark Spangled relationship here. Lol.

<3 Ebony.