What even!?

"What bout Loki? I can't leave him here!" You shouted over the alarms. "Or The other two!" Nick looked at you, then to Loki, then to Fluer and Jareth. He scowled to himself, shaking his head in annoyance. "Excuse me asshole, but do you want me to help you or not!? Either the girl and king get protection and the god comes with us, or I'm staying put and this place goes up in flames!" You gazed over to Loki. His eyes said 'What in the hell jiust happened?'. Nick went over to the controls for the cell, opening the door.

"Any funny business, and you get shipped back to Asgard, you got that?" He snapped at Loki. He grinned snidly, nodding. He wrapped his hand around yours, intwining his fingers between yours. The two of you took off down the hall in a speedy motion. Flames were rising against the walls. Loki seemed to be sweating bullets, whereas you felled normal. No sweat or anything.

Turning the corner, you bumped into Bruce Bann- ok, not Bruce, but his alter-ego, the Hulk. You fell to the floor, landing on your bottom. He glared down at you. You felt somehow, calm. You stood up, bravely nodding at the large green man. You and Loki kept running in search of a flaming Cyndarian.

A large, red and orange monster fell from above. You jolted in surprise. Loki's skin slowly became very blue, and his eyes shifting from green to red. His skin became very, very cold, almost to the point of freezing your hand. You jerked your handing his away, lifting it towards the Cyndarian. It slowly stepped closer. You heard Loki yelp. You turned around, to see him being dragged across the floor by a Cyndarian.

"Loki!" You yelled.

"I'll be fine, just keep going!" He answered. You modded, turning back around to face the flaming monster. It took another step closer, but as you aimed an ice-blast at it, instead of shrinking away, it stepped even closer. You expected to feel a burning heat as it touched you. No, you didn't. It was soft, almost welcoming. You tried to shake it off, failing miserably. Now, more Cyndarians closed in upon you. Your screams were muffled as they all dragged you off towards a window.

--

You woke up slowly, moving all your limbs ached. Looking down at your clothes, instead of seeing the anti-socialist attire you were previously wearing, you saw a marvellous Red, Orange and Golden gown. The trail of the dress fell off the bed onto the floor. The design covering your breasts was a beautiful flame, as was the design on the sleeves. You pulled yourself off the bed. Looking around the room, you saw the windows in the walls, showed a flaming landscape. Despite the warm air, you shivered.

Across the room was a door, large and grand looking. You felt the top of your head, to realise your hair was now tied into a braid, and wrapped around your head. Upon your neck was a golden choker, encrusted with both rubies and topaz gems. Lifting up the front of the dress, you speedily walked towards the door, surprised to find it unlocked. You opened it, and stormed down the grand-looking hallway in front of you. Your brain screamed this was a bad idea, but you followed it anyway.

As you neared the end of the hall, you encountered a throne-room. The throne closest to you was empty, but the one next to it was occupied.

Occupied by a tall, ginger man. Upon his head was an amazing crown, strewn with jewels. His robes were red and orange. He looked towards you, grinning as he did so.

As he lifted himself off the throne, you saw the figure sitting beside him. He was wearing an olive cloak. You could see nothing more though.

The man walked towards you, opening his arms wide.

"So!" He boomed. "You are finally awake!"

"Whaddaya mean finally." You snapped.

"Well, dear, you have been sleeping for a while now." He said, pulling his arms back down to his side. We walked closer, grabbing your wrist. He walked you over to the spare throne, helping you sit down.

"Who are you?" You asked, staring at the man. He seemed handsome, but not as much as the god. His red eyes were tinged with black. It scared you a little bit.

"I am Prince Lucifer of Cyndaris." He said. He sat down beside you on his throne. His eyes scanned you. The seemed.... lustful. He bent closer, to look at you. "And you," He continued. "Are to be my wife in five days time."

"What!?" You yelled. You leapt off the throne. He did the same, slowly walking towards you again. He placed his hand on your hip, and the other around your neck. You opened your mouth to say get off.

He had other plans.

Like planting his lips onto your own.