Family

The moment you left the wheelchair, everyone was ecstatic. You still moved slowly and painfully, but you got around. From your collarbone down to halfway down your ribs, there was a jagged scar with few stitches showing. Loki didn't mind though. He said you wore it like a crown.

You had stopped being so depressed, and that was the word your psychologist used, and had decided to use the emotional scars like a crown as well. All that pain you endured, made you stronger in a way. Slowly but surely, you regained colour in your face, and the scary amount of weight you lost was put back on and became muscle. Everyone was supportive of you.

Because of Lucifer, you had lost everything. Your family. Your home. Your friends. Your hope and your will to live, but you'd found it all over again.

You had claimed the Avengers and others as family.

Tony, Pepper and Fluer were your moms, all each with their own ideas. They all made you laugh.

Steve was the stern but hot dad- which kind of annoyed Loki, but he just laughed.

Thor, Clint and Bruce became protective older brothers to you. They were amazing help with the five-week rehab process.

Darcy became your snarky sister, with Ian being the dorky boyfriend.

Jane and Nat were the older sisters, always there to help. Probably the best sisters in the world too.

And Jareth? Was just Jareth, a sparkly idiot in really tight pants with the coolest mullet you've ever seen.

Your homes were Jareth's castle in the underground or the Avengers tower, either was fine.

Abadon and Lilith frequently visited, telling you how royalty in Helheim was, and what they were doing. They also gave messages from Hel and what she was doing. All Hel's messages left Loki and you in fits of laughter.

Skulduggery and Valkyrie kept in touch, and every so often you went to help them in Ireland. Valkyrie became a very big friend of yours, and she was fantastic. Skulduggery had also been very humorous during your rehab and offered to let you use his legs so you could walk again, but you laughed, saying he was an idiot and having Valkyrie agree with you profusely.

Loki had gone back to being evil, and every time he got his ass kicked, you'd console him until he was a little less genocidal.

But even when he was a complete and utter maniac- he was your maniac. He was caring, especially when you had nightmares or a depressive episode. Despite being evil, his fights with the Avengers stopped being murderous and became more humorous, as if they were just for the absolute fun of it. You were always the peacekeeper, but you didn't mind. Someone had to keep everyone in check.

Your new family was messed up, and not even a real family, but you loved them anyway.

-Three months later-

"Stop that." You snapped, smacking Loki's hand away. He shouted. You were sitting on the kitchen bench in the Underground, eating a poptart.

"Give me the poptart!" He yelled. You squinted at him, taking a bite. He was in one of those cute-grumpy moods, which nearly always ended with dirty jokes. "Darling, I will commandeer that sugary treat from your mouth."

You struggled not to spit out the poptart as you laughed. "I'd like to see you try." You mumbled. Loki grinned mischievously. Leaning forward, he kissed you, somehow getting his tongue inside your mouth and attempting to steal the poptart you had long since swallowed.

He pulled back, grumbling.

"I missed it, didn't I?" He asked. You nodded, grinning widely.

"Though I have to admit, that was a nice kiss." You laughed. Loki gave you a seductive half-lidded stare and grinned.

"I can do it again."

You couldn't stop yourself. You bust out laughing. Soon after, Loki followed. He was good at making innuendos, but his flirting always ended in more laughter than anything else. Fluer popped her head in the kitchen, glaring.

"No sex in my kitchen." She snapped. You stuck your thumb at her, and she left, leaving you and Loki laughing even harder. He lifted you up in his arms off the bench, taking a bite of the poptart in the process.

He walked you outside, into a garden of the Labyrinth. You two came here frequently, mostly to read, draw, talk or just enjoy the other's company- which sometimes involved a lot of kissing. Not that either of you ever minded. He lay you onto the grass, before lying down next to you and staring at the bleak sky.

This was one of the enjoy the company times. You ate the poptart, sometimes sharing, sometimes having a bite stolen by Loki.

"Hey." He said quietly.

"Hmm?" You answered.

He hesitated. "I love you." Your eyes widened. If all of the time that you two had been together, he had never said it. You leaned on your elbows, partially sitting up. You looked down at him, smiling softly.

"I love you too."

"Fantastic." He said, pulling you down gently and giving you a long and amazing kiss.

~~~~~~~

A/N

Hate me all you want, because

THAT'S IT! THE FANFIC IS FINISHED GUYS! WE'RE ALL DONE!

WHAT!? you scream.

YES! I yell, hat tossed dramatically.

It's been a fantastic ride with you guys, fifty chapters that will probably be fixed in the future and that I will make into a different book, under the same title. I really enjoyed writing this, and a year and a half after I started it, it's finished! Two weeks before my 16th birthday.

But! I am going to start writing a Quicksilver fanfiction, as in Age of Ultron Quicksilver. It'll take me a while, and there will probably be a lot less mistakes than this book. Believe it or not- This was my first COMPLETED fanfiction. I've tried with plenty of others, but this was the first good one, so go me!

Anyway!

THANK YOU EVERYONE SO MUCH FOR READING THIS PROBABLY REALLY SHODDY FANFIC. IT HAS BEEN SO INCREDIBLE SEEING ALL OF YOUR WONDERFUL FEEDBACK, VOTES AND OTHER ASSORTED COMMUNICATIONS. ALL YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO MY MORALE HAS BEEN THE BIGGEST REASON I CONTINUED THIS STORY. GIVE YOURSELVES A PAT ON THE BACK, YA CINNAMON ROLLS.

I love you guys so damn much. Thank you. Thank you thank you THANK YOU.

<3 Cheshire