Changing, Part 2

I'D NEVER KILL YOU GUYS! OR ME( Cause I just read my own story so I can feel included in the Loki love)! DON'T THINK YOU DIED. BBY NO ILY.

HOLY SHIT 21k READS. ILY GUYS EVEN MORE.

<3 Ebony

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You never hit the ground though. Halfway to falling to your death, something happened. Something... Big, Asgardian Big, happened. You stopped falling. You were floating. In the middle of the sky.

Well, that was partially because your body was mostly flame now.

You were on fire. Literally. No pun intended. Cyndarians, in a certain state can become nothing but flame, and have nearly complete freedom to move about. Anywhere. Luckily enough, it kicked in for you right before you became a human pancake.

Right next to you, a repulser blast shot through the smoke. You could see Iron Man, AKA Tony, AKA Mom pointing his hand in your direction.

"Tony?" You said. He tilted his head.

"Kiddo?" The sound of his voice came from the suit. "What the hell happened!?"

"I dunno... I fell from the balcony and this happened." You answered. Tony shook his head.

"No. That's not you." He said, shooting at you again, which you dodged.

"Tony."

Another shot.

"Tony!"

Another.

"MOM."

Still, even with the new nickname you thought he'd react to, nothing could stop him trying to shoot a hole through your chest. Just as Tony aimed one more shot, this time for your head, something fell from the balcony. A large, partially frozen creature fell right above Tony, giving you a chance to attempt flying away. You soared upwards towards Loki.

He was standing on the platform, face twisted into one of pure rage. Frost was spiralling in little coils from his hands, and the hoodie and track pants he borrowed from Tony were looking slightly frozen around the edges. You levitated over to the balcony platform and landed carefully on your feet. You could feel your skin slightly solidifying, and Loki looked up at you, still pissed... and crying?

"Loki...?" You said, waving a flaming hand at him. "It's okay I'm here." He said your name quietly, and stepped closer. "Hey." You answered.

"B-but I saw you fall. You should be dead..." He said. You noticed his skin was blue, and his eyes a deep blood red.

"But I'm not. My cyndarian bloodlines kicked in." You explained, well... more of an educated guess.

"You're not her. She would have come to me and hugged me and... told me everything would be okay."

"I would have done all that if you weren't a frost giant right now and I wasn't in fucking flames!" You snapped. Why was he being so disagreeable? Didn't he recognise you. You attempted to let the flames die down a bit, even thought a majority of your clothing was now just scorch marks. (Which essentially meant you were now standing on a balcony in nothing but short shorts and a T shirt, even if you had a hoodie and jeans on before)

"Shut up..." He mumbled.

"Loki?"

"Shut up!" He was really yelling now. "You are not her. She would- she should be dead! Cyndarians should not be able to fly! Only one Asgardian alone can do that! No other race or species can fly! My girlfriend is currently at the bottom of Stark tower, dead! She should be!"

"But I'm not! Loki I'm right here! Stop thinking I'm dead! I'll prove to you I'm not!" You started crying now... Well not really crying. The tears evaporated because your face was still 500 degrees hotter than usual.

"No. NO. YOU'RE NOT HER. AND IF YOU SAY IT ONE MORE TIME I'LL MAKE YOU PAY." His face had now moulded into a shape of not just rage, but also hatred. Loki hated you. He hated you and wanted you dead. Couldn't he see it was still you? That eighteen year old girl he used to pick on fr three days non stop? That eighteen year old girl he rescued from a strange planet she had no idea about?

Then, while you were busy trying to convince Loki it really was you, a little girl was just about to intervene.

--

Lilith stood in the hall, rubbing her tiny red eyes. She was almost certain no one was around. She called out to you, and to Loki and Thor, but no one heard her. She started trembling. She could sense some of her own kind nearby, but didn't know where.

"Satana!" She called out, hoping you'd respond.

Still nothing.

She ran across to the lounge room now, hoping to see someone she vaguely knew. But she didn't. All she saw, was people arguing on the balcony.

A frost giant and a Cyndarian who looked a lot like you.

But that's because it was you. She knew something was wrong. Because Loki started shooting ice at you, and you were pleading with him to stop. Loki ran again, thing time to your side.

"Loki enough! Please!" You called put to him again. He stopped, but not because you asked him. But because now, there was a little girl, holding your hand and glaring at him.

"Leave Satana alone, Loki!" She snapped.

"Oh, so now you're in it too? I knew you were joking when you said you would never lie to me. I knew it. All along, you two have been plotting against me and her, in order to rule the race I failed to do so with." He snapped back at her.

"What do you mean? Loki, it's still me!" You pleaded. He looked like he was about to snap. As he started forming a rather large blast of ice in his hands, you realised he was going to aim for the both of you. You grabbed Lilith, and held her closer to your chest, and turned away from Loki.

On your back, it felt like someone had stabbed you as the ice hit your back, and you toppled off the tower once more.

Only this time, Loki didn't call out to you. Lilith did.