Birthday party

A/N

Action is coming. Don't worry, it is. Surely... XD

<3 Ebony

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four of you pulled outside your house at around six at night. Your friend had insisted on the four of you buying something, and then she made all of you put it on. Loki had a black leather-jacket, which made him look incredibly awesome. Jeff had a green tuxedo shirt. You friend tends to flaunt herself on the slutty side every-so-often, like now in her short black lace dress. You found something amazing in Forever 21, a green, gold and black dress, which Loki seemed to like. You glared at him when he said it made you look like his twin.

"So why exactly did you make us get these?" You asked your friend, pushing your key into the front door. The familiar click of the lock made you open the door. She shrugged, following you into the pitch black living room.

"Why is it so dark in here?" Jeff asked, like he was being sarcastic and he already knew why. You heard your friend slap him on the back of the head as you searched for the light switch. Loki ended up finding it first, and an array of family members, friends of the family and just friends in general spread around the room.

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone, including Loki, your friend and Jeff shouted, showering you in balloons and confetti. You growled as Loki burst into laughter.

"Ughh, thanks... I'll be back." You grabbed Loki's wrist, and collected a bunch of childish 'ooh-la-la's from people. You entered your bedroom, and Loki followed. "D-did my friend suggest this?" Tears of joy flooded your vision.

"Yes, she did. And I obliged." Said Loki, looking over at the presents you had received that morning. He walked over and picked up the violin and it's bow. "Now, get out there, and start playing some music!" He shouted, passing you the instruments. You nodded and left, but not before you hugged him.

"My day, went from epic, to shitfest, to meh and now it's spontaneously epic." You sobbed happily. "Thanks, asshole. Yes, I'm still gonna call you that." He chuckled and pulled out of the hug. You walked outside the room, back into the crowded living room, and stood in front of the TV. Everyone stared, in awe and utter confusion to why you had a violin in your hand. "Alright, I'm gonna play the first song!" You yelled, collecting cheers and more confused faces. You pulled out your phone and plugged it into the speaker on the TV cabinet. It was the backing music for one of your favourite violin songs. You placed the violin bow onto the instrument, and began to create the sounds of Lindsey Stirling's 'Elements'.

You swayed from side to side, pulling and pushing the bow with your movements. Nobody spoke. You could feel the crescendos in your veins, and hear the music pounding in your head. You twirled on the spot, which was not an easy thing to do while playing that specific song. Cheers erupted, and you ended the song, your hair covering your face like a curtain. Loki moved through the pulsing guests in the house. You were surprised his power hadn't gone "Fuck you, go back to being Loki!" You smiled at the thought. He waited until you placed the instrument on the cabinet, and then wrapped you into a hug. Not one of those 'just hug me' hugs, but a 'feet-off-the-floor-butterlies-in-my-stomach-this-is-fucking-amazing type of hug. You squeaked in joy.

"That was brilliant!" He laughed, with you joining in. Suddenly, you felt a strong hand on your shoulder. You were pulled out of the hug, and pushed onto the floor. Screams flooded the room. You looked at the figure who had pulled you down. Loki's face became angry. "I'm sorry, but I don't remember inviting you, Thor." Loki's disguise melted away to his true face. More screams pierced your hearing.

"Lo-" You started. Thor stared down at you, surprise etched on his face. He glared at Loki again.

"This girl knows you?" He asked.

"Yes, she does. How did you find me?" Loki said, like he was speaking for you.

"It is not that hard to find a fellow Asgardian within crowds of Midgardians."

"What makes you think I'm still the same man I once was?"

"You're trying to lure in an array of young females to be an army!" Loki silenced, and you were sprawled out on the floor behind Thor. There was a folding chair right beside you. You silently folded it together, and stood up. He towered over you, but didn't seem to notice what you were doing.

"No, he's not, and they're called fangirls!" You interjected, swinging the chair into the back of Thor's head. Instead of dropping to the floor like you had hoped, he gestured for the party guests to flee. When they refused, he shouted it.

"Leave! This girl is now under Asgardian law!" Your parents and brother stared at you in shock that you would do that to Thor, the god of Thunder. You nudged your head towards the door.Your mother looked tearful, your brother awestruck and your father impressed but thoroughly distressed at your sudden bravery. You glared, and they ran from the house. "Girl, do you know that was a serious mistake to do that?" Thor said.

"Did you know it was a serious mistake to gatecrash my birthday to re-sentence your brother!?" You retorted, almost instantly. Loki smirked behind Thor. He was happy with your sudden comeback, whereas Thor was most certainly not. He grabbed your arm, harshly. You yelped as pain emerged from your upper arm. Again, Loki was furious.

"Do not touch her!" He snapped. In his hands formed a small sceptre, and he aimed it at Thor's back. A powerful surge passed through you, but Thor fell to the ground. You landed, sitting, on top of his stomach. You smiled.

"That was amusing." You said. Loki stared at you, his eyes red, and skin a tinge of blue. "Loki?" You climbed off of Thor, and touched his skin. It was freezing. He started to warm up, and his eyes went back to their normal emerald-green state, although he was still in a small rage. "Are... Are you ok?" He shook his head.

"Go into your room, and grab a supply of clothes. We're leaving." You wanted to protest, but you knew that if Thor somehow woke up, you two were either gonna be screwed over by the Avengers, or by Odin and Asgard. You pulled out your old backpack, and shoved clothes of all kinds into it. Loki emerged from
the doorway. You zipped up the over-flowing bag, and he walked over. He placed his hand on your forehead and spoke. "Goodnight, I hope you had a great birthday."

And then you blacked out.