Changing

You sat near the window, feeling guilty. You knew what was going on down there, and couldn't do anything. Soon after the Avengers had left to kick some Cyndarian ass, Loki had emerged from your room, with messy hair. He walke over and hugged you from behind.

"Where have they gone?" He asked sleepily. Your face was going slightly red at that. Why? Because he is so unbelievably sexy when he's tired. That's why.

"To fight... They forced me to stay up here." You said. You felt useless up here. And then you remembered the cannon.

The cannon.

The badass creation.

You quickly kissed Loki on the cheek, running off to the lab. Loki stood by the window, in utter confusion. He was even more confused when you came back out into the living area, carrying the cannon. Loki's expression was now that of being mildly impressed. You signalled for you two to walk outside onto the balcony. Down below, you heard screams and crying. An explosion was sounding down below.

You rested the cannon on the side of the railing, while explaining it to Loki.

"One end shoots explosives, while the other shoots snowballs." You said. He smirked.

"Show me." He said, watching you contently. Down below, on the ground, amongst the smoke, you could see glowing red patches. Which you aimed for. You pulled the blue trigger, and a snowball, with a five inch radius shot out the snowball side of the cannon. You saw it make impact, and a loud ear piercing scream was heard. You knew you hit something.

Then, behind you, something huge landed on the balcony. It shook the rock of the platform, and Loki dropped to his knees in surprise.

Unfortunately, you didn't get that luxury as the glass in front of you shattered, and you toppled off the balcony.

Loki screamed your name from the platform.

--

That's it.

She's gone.

She fell off. To her death. The one thing keeping him for finally killing everything. Loki's skin started turning blue, and his eyes red. He looked at the large beast just a few metres away from him, and a single tear fell from his eye.

"You..." He mumbled. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD." He ran at the flaming cyndarian creature, an punched it right in the chest. It hurt Loki, of course, but it hurt the cyndarian more. The chest area of the creature froze, and it nearly stopped breathing.

"You. Killed. Her." He shouted each word with every punch he threw at the cyndarian. And every punch that hit, the beast shrieked. "You. Killed. The. One. Thing. I. Had. Ever. Cared. For!"