Attack

A/N

Hey guys! Thanks for sticking with the story for eleven chapters! It means a lot to me, and I hope you guys are enjoying!

I'm sorry I canceled the christmas spin off, but I'm not far enough in the story! Anyway, I hope you guys all had amazing holidays and new years!

<3 Ebony

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out of pure honesty, you were hoping he'd kiss you at some point. You closed your eyes, and kissed back. But after a minute, you had to do a familiar human function called breathing. You both pulled away, panting for air. He grinned, blushing heavily. You could feel yourself doing the same. That was actually your first real kiss, seeing as your ex was too much of an asshole to make a move.

"Wow..." Loki mumbled. "That was amazing."

"Well, actually, it was my first ever kiss..." You said, folding your hands behind your back. Loki jolted in surprise. "Yeah, I know, but the assclown that is my ex never even tried..." Loki chuckled, cupping your cheek in his hand.

"Can I start calling you things like 'love' and 'darling' now? Without you caring even if your too tired too?" He asked, gaining a tired nod in response. "Come on, let us get you some sleep."

"But I slept for three days!"

"I know, but a simple touch of normalcy is all you particularly have control over at the moment..." You nodded again, and slowly walked over to the bed. Loki pulled the cover out of the way, and placed them on top of you as you closed your eyes. He planted a kiss on your forehead. "Goodnight. Sleep well, love." He slid into the bed beside you, and you fell asleep.

--

"Wake up!" Shouted a familiar voice. They called your name, and called out again. "Come on already! Wake up!" You slowly opened your eyes, to peer into the very worried ones of Loki.

"Lo.. Loki?" You mumbled sleepily. "What's wrong?" It wasn't until a large slam of your door that made you wake up. Jareth, Fluer and Mary were all standing at the doorway. You immediately sat up in shock, and stared at them. "Wha... What's going on?"

"Ze Cyndarians! Zey are attacking!" Fluer yelled. "Ze Mome Raths, too!" She clung to Jareth, whereas Mary just stood beside the door, saying nothing. Loki leapt off the bed, storming over to her.

"What were you doing when I asked you to stand guard." He snapped.

"Standing guard." She retorted. Her hand seemed to be edging closer to the door handle.

"Bullshit." Fluer interrupted. Loki stared at her, surprised at her sudden cursing. "I saw you lurking near ze the front entrance!" Loki moved his gaze from Fluer back to Mary.

"Is that the case?" He hissed, steadily growing violent. His skin started to get very blue. You jumped off the bed, racing over next to him.

"Loki, calm down." You said. He stared down at you, and smiled. He was undoubtedly still pissed, but you were determined not to let him hurt anyone.

"Oh, so now that the runt is here, you just do what she says!?" Growled Mary. "Typical! I couldn't expect less from a god who only listens to one girl that acts like she cares about him!" You rushed forward, placing your hand on her neck. A loud explosion sounded outside the door.

"Says the one who used a billionaire like a slave for so many years." You hissed, sounding threatening. "And I don't pretend. I used to play pretend princess when I was a kid, but when I act like I care, I really do." You turned your body around, to see Loki beaming and Fluer smirking, the same one you gave her about Jareth.

"Stop it!" Shouted Jareth. You let go of Mary's neck, and she gasped for air. You turned to him, but he looked calm. "If those monsters are attacking, then we have to leave." He turned his gaze to you. "You and Loki will need to flee. They want you, I'm sure. Fluer and I will go with you, and Mary can go back to Stark, got it?" You nodded, racing towards your bag, and gesturing for Fluer to follow you. She was wearing some kind of dress, but since you had no idea where you were going, jeans would be a better idea. Mary followed, but only so she could patch up a cut on her wrist.

--

"Are we ready yet?" You asked everyone. Mary had already teleported away (Thanks to Loki's magic) and you could hear an explosion outside the fortress. Jareth and Loki looked like normal people, in jeans and hoodies so no one could recognise them. Somehow, they had used magic to teleport Loki's human clothes to the room. You and Fluer had no need for hoodies, so the two of you stuck it out in t-shirts, jeans and sneakers. Thank goodness she fit into your clothes. Either you were fat, or she was incredibly slim. You hoped it was only the second option.

Within the next hour, Loki and Jareth had safely transported the three of you, probably to the worst possible place. New York City. You turned around to a very pleased looking Loki.

"Wouldn't New York be a horrible idea, seeing as Tony lives in this city now!?" You whisperedaloudly, so only Jareth and Fluer could hear your rant.

"Actually, I knew that. But, at some point if the Cyndarians or Mome Raths attack Midgard, then you need to tell him. We can't. If Thor is still here, then we need someone he won't recognise as much as a goblin king, a supposedly dead girl and his own brother.." Loki spoke calmly. "Follow me, I have somewhere we can stay..." He grabbed your hand, and started walking towards the street. You pulled the hoodie over his head, silently hoping no one would find out that everyone's enemy now casually walked among them.