Sleepy Cuddles

As you walked into the resteraunt, you were guided towards a large table with nine seats. Sadly, you were stuck between Thor and Tony. Great. Just great. Lilith sat between Loki a d Natasha. You could see Lilith's pitch black hair bounce when she sat down. You thought it was adorable.

Now, Thor is not a quiet eater. He scoffed his food, whereas you- using correct mannerisms, ate your chicken schnitzel carefully. You wanted to flick him. Loki gave a you a sympathetic stare, as if to say 'I dealt with that for 1043 years.' You rolled your eyes, smirking.

"So kiddo," Tony said to you. "How exactly did you come across Frost Mischief?" He asked, smirking.

"I... I don't even know. I just found him in the park and he demanded I give him shelter." You said. Loki pouted at you. "Well it's true, asshat!" You snapped at him, grinning. Tony gave you an uneasy glance, but you could see the cap give him a shut the hell up stare.

Lilith's waiter looked a little confused giving her raw meat, but being a fire creature herself, she cooked it while eating it. Amongst the table, people were talking, eating and staring. Just about no one sitting at the table had been in such a place before, and you were no exception.

--

"So... tired." You said, falling face first onto your bed. Dinner was amazing, and everyone was lingering around the tower sorting themselves out for the night. You had put Lilith to bed, and were surprised when you found out she was sleeping in a fire pit. She loved it though. You already had your pyjamas (Your cosplay Terezi pyjama shorts and your sober Gamzee shirt), and Loki had managed to sneak some of Tony's.

"Oh quiet you." Loki said. "You haven't used as much magic trying to confuse someone of your appearance."

"I've been making sure I don't use it on accident. That's tiring enough." You mumbled. You heard a muffle of material, and felt someone almost lie on top of you. "Loki get off."

"But you're comfortable~" He complained.

"And your pushing my boobs into the bed. It hurts."

"Bluh. Fine." He mumbled, sitting up for a second so you could move. As soon as you moved, he lay down and rested your head onto his chest. "That's better."

"You're a dick." You said, grabbing one of his hands and squeezing.

"You love me."

"It depends. Will you buy me nutella?" You asked, looking up at him.

"You mean the amazing chocolate hazelnut spread that Fluer put on your crepes? Of course."

"Then yes." You said. "You're my matesprite."

"I don't speak homestuck, dear." He laughed, referencing the conversation you had over dinner.

"Partner? Boyfriend?" You suggested. He smiled, kissing your forehead. "Hey I think you missed that time." You said, turning your head around to kiss him on the lips.

--

The two of you were now entangled in the bedsheets... and technically one another if your count cuddling. You fell sleep hugging, only now, you were wide awake. New York outside was blaring with sounds of the city. You certainly couldn't sleep like this. You tried to get up, but were pulled back down.

"Stay here." Loki mumbled.

"But I'm thirsty." You said. It wasn't entirely true, but you could use a lemonade.

"Then I'll come with you." He mumbled.

"Nuh uh." You growled, pulling his arms out from your waist, and leaving to the kitchen of Stark tower. You heard another muffle of sheets, and heard Loki walking towards you.

"I do what I want." He said, obviously smirking.