singing in the bar (jack g)

-maria's pov-

tonight is the night me and my friend, charlie, are going out to the city for the night! i'm so exited. she's coming to pick me up in about half an hour and i'm ready and getting my train tickets sorted out.
-knock knock-
she's here, i walk towards the front door and open it. she's wearing a black dress and some heels, i'm wearing some black ripped jeans and a white cropped top with 'pretty little thing' written at the top in black writing, very small.

'maria! you look amazing!' she says and hugs me tightly, i hug back
' says you! you look great. when does out train leave again?'
' 15 mins, better hurry'
so we leave

we arrive at the station and he train gets here after 5 minutes, its now 8:30pm and its dark outside because its winter.
we hop of the train and its raining! great.
we make it to a bar down the road from the station, its a cute little place there is live music and everything!

after 10 minutes of us sitting drinking listening to the music, a boy comes over and is clearly hitting on charlie. it's funny because charlie is so hard to get.
'hey, maria do you mind if i go sit with them for a bit, i'll be back soon promise!' she asked begging. i didnt want her to but obviously i let her.
so i'm on my own, the live music stops for a bit and a new guy comes on stage, about my age i think. good looking for sure!
he pulls out a guitar and begins to sing into the microphone, we make eye contact a few times and charlie keeps turning around and wiggling her eyebrows and pointing at him. he noticed and looked over at me and smiled, i smiled back.
he finished after about three songs and packed his guitar away,
he slowly walked past me and i could feel his eyes on my from behind me.
he turned around and came back swiftly.
'hi'
'hello' i say and put down my drink, i smile.
'your beautiful' he said and bit his lip cutely.
' thank you. your a great singer' i blush and tuck hair behind my ears.
'thank you! i have been learning the last 3 years' he smiles
'wanna sit down' i move my drink closer to me
' sure!' he sits and places his guitar down next to him.
'so whats your name?' he asks and turns to face me.
' maria'
'lovely' 'i'm jack'
i look at him and lick my lips because they are so dry.
'who did you come with? or did you come alone?' he said looking around for someone that looks like they would sit with me.
' i came here with my friend, charlie. shes over there with some guy who invited her to sit with them' i point over at her and my smile fades because this was meant to be a nice day out with charlie. just us to.
' she ditched you for a guy?' he laughs a bit.
' hey its not funny! we were supposed to hang out!' i hit his arm gently.
' sorry. but why would she leave you for a guy? i mean your probably way funner' he doesnt look at me for a second and takes a sip of his water? water?
'water?' i ask and choke on my own spit
' yeah. i'm driving' he winks
' oh' i nod and scrunch my lips up.
' what?' he asks
' not many people, boys. would care if they were driving you know? its just weird to meet a guy that cares i guess' i shrug and look at him.
' yeah well, i'm a nice guy' he smiles
we look at each other for a while and i check the time.
'i have to go. the latest train is in half an hour and the station is 10 minutes down the road'
'oh okay. do you think i could have your number and we could hang out sometime!' he asked
' sure'
*gives number*
'thank you ill see you around'
'goodbye jack' 
i grab charlie and pull her out of the room, and tell her all about jack :)