hospital (hayes)

you are dating Hayes grier, yes the famous viner, he is much more to you than that; he is your whole world, you love him and he loves you so much, in fact, your each others worlds.

' HAYES IM SORRY MY SISTER ONLY HAS A FEW MORE WEEKS TO LIVE, I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN SPENDING TIME WITH YOU RECENTLY, BUT MY SISTER NEEDS ME' i shout crying, my sister is ill in hospital and i haven't been seeing Hayes as much as i used to. she only has a couple more weeks, maybe even days.
' i know baby, i was just asking you to do something with me, i completely understand-'
'NO, NO YOU JUST DONT GET IT HAYES! ITS NOT YOUR LITTLE SISTER!' i scream, instantly regretting it.
' come here baby, shhh its okay' hayes wraps me in his arms, strokes my head and plays with my hair, i'm crying in his chest making his shirt wet with my salty tears.
' i'm s s sorry Hayes i i want her to b be okay y' i cry gripping onto Hayes even more than i was.
' i know princess, i know. it will all be okay, it will all be okay, its alright' he says attempting to calm me.

- A WEEK LATER-
my sister only has 4 days at the most left. i'm going to miss her but i cant show the emotions other wise she will blame her self.
i haven't seen Hayes today? its currently 3:45 and i have no idea where he is?

- HAYES POV-
i have been thinking about doing the heart transplant for (Y/N) sister, i'm not completely sure yet, but i'm leaning towards yes.

im doing it. not because im giving up. because i love (Y/N). i love everything about her. im doing it for her. im doing it for her happiness. im doing it for her sister. im doing it because i can. and i want to. i love (Y/N). and she loves me.

-YOUR POV-
there is a knock on my door, hoping its Hayes.
i open and a familiar face i know pops round the door, looking upset but happy at the same time.
' MAYA!! OMG OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF HOSPITAL! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?' i scream, hugging the living death out of her.
' i'm alright! i got a transplant!' she says, her smile not so happy anymore?
' oh, maya? have you seen Hayes anywhere he hasn't answered texts of calls recently?'
' wanna know who gave me the transplant' she says holding me still looking me in the eye.
' sure, but have you seen Haye-'
' Hayes did' she said letting go.
i didn't say anything i just froze, i was shaking, my eyes watering up and my legs where i just fell to the floor and thought about how much i will miss this boy...