wedding (taylor)

-kara's pov-
its currently 5:45 on friday night, i'm with taylor in my room watching mean girls, he has his head snuggled into my neck and is tracing his fingers along my cheek making me make slight giggles once and a while. all of a sudden he sits up and crosses his legs, he grabs my hands and pulls me up with him and places me in between his legs facing the same way as him, he starts gently kissing my neck, not enough to get a hickey but we are not a sexual couple, i throw my head back and rest it on his shoulder and he leans over and gives me a soft kiss on the lips. after he says 'kara, can i ask you something' he yawns
'anything' i turn and face him and he pulls me closer
'will you come with me for my mom's wedding pleaseeeeeee' he smiles and widens his eyes
' of course i will!' i say,because why wouldn't i go!

-skip to day of the wedding-
taylor's car parks outside my house and he comes and knocks on the door, i walk down my stairs with my white laced dress hoping it isn't to much.
taylor comes to the door in a black suit looking amazing, as always.
'my lady' he puts out his hand and i take it gladly
' bye mom! bye dad!' i shut the door and as soon as we take one step outside he grabs my face and kisses me, i kiss back and we let go of each other. 'that was very unexpected' i laugh and take his hand as we walk to the car.
'sorry it was just when i saw you in that dress i needed to kiss you' he blushes and hops in the drivers seat, i get in the front next to him.
'your nervous arnt you' i take his hand and hold it for a bit. 'you dont have to be nervous, your mom is marrying someone! this is amazing' i smile and lean over and kiss his cheek. ' i love you' he says as he starts driving to the venue
' i love you to' i look out the window and its not wonderful weather, its raining loads, apparently the dance floor is outside, as its summer they assumed it would be hot so they moved it outside. oh no!

we get there just in time and as taylor is the son of the bride he gets to sit at the front with a few of his cousins some i have met before at school faits and stuff. but a few new ones are here today, every once and a while taylor would turn and smile, i can tell he is tearing up his eyes are watering and his lips trembling. aw bless him
when the wedding ends i go to congratulate his mom, 'congratulations!' i say as she pulls me in for a hug 'thank you honey' she says, mark, taylor's new dad says 'who are you' smiling
' oh yeah sorry forgot to introduce myself, i'm kara, taylor's girlfriend' every time i say the word girlfriend i remember how lucky i am to have taylor all to myself.
'honey you look wonderful, and thank you so much for coming. but i think someone wants you' she winks and points at the staircase. taylor's standing there looking at me waiting for me to follow him. i laugh and wave goodbye and congratulate them one more time.
'what's going on here' i ask and walk up the stairs.
' you'll see' he takes my hand and begins to lead me upstairs.
' taylor taylor!' i hear two little voices behind me, they are two twin girls. i dont think i have met these ones before.
'who's that' one of them points at me.
' thats kara, my girlfriend' i can feel his eyes on me with a grin on his face.
'thats a really beautiful name' the other one says i say 'aw who are you guys then'
' i'm rose and thats daisy' she wraps her arm around her twin
'cute'
'sorry kids but i'm going to have to take kara away for a bit' he turns and stars to walk
'we want to play with kara!' they demand, they are so cute how could you say no to them!
he sighs and says 'fine i'l be with Boris' Boris is his other cousin who's a year older than us. he has always fancied me, because i remember at school he tried to ask me to prom, but that was after taylor had already asked me.
' what do you guys like to play?' i ask and bend down to their height.
' we like makeup' rose says with her hands on her hips
' okay. so, i bought my makeup bag with me just incase and i have a few things you guys can keep if you want?' i say getting up and making my way to my bag
'yay!' daisy yells.
' here you are' i hand them both a blush each, both a eye pallet each, both a lip balm and a brush. they look very happy
' what do you like about taylor?' rose asks
' well, i like his laugh,smile,face,attitude,hair,height basically everything but mostly that he loves me and i love him' i cant help but feel a bit guilty for leaving him for the girls.
we walk inside and taylor is dancing with his brothers friend, McKenna, i feel a bit rejected but its fine i guess nothing will happen, but then i see McKenna lean in for a kiss and i see the reaction on taylor's face is not good he lets her go and makes his way upstairs. alone, this is the perfect time to go and see him.

i knock on the door he went in 'hello, taylor' i say wanting him to let me in.
' what' he says obviously in a strop
' why so angry?' i stand there confused
' i haven't seen you this whole time, you missed the dance to be with the girls what do you expect!' he yells my mouth is wide open and i make my way down stairs, i go congratulate his mom and tell them its time for me to leave.

i see Boris leaving, he's not bad looking, and looks like he has had a shave and looks a lot fitter than usual
' you leaving' i say as i catch him looking at me
' me, yes yes i am, got a baseball game today, to see if i get in the college i want' he looks surprised that i spoke to him.
'cool good luck' i say as i begin to call a cab
' hey i can drop you of home is you want' he smiles and comes over to me. 'sure'i say 'thank you' i get in his car with him and feel relieved i didn't have to get a cab.
'so why are you leaving early?' he asks whilst we drive out of the venue
' oh um, me and taylor had an argument and i didn't know if i could stand to be around him right now'
' oh, did he get to ask you!' he says, i'm really confused
' ask me what?' i say
' he didn't! you should have stayed kara, he had a very important question for you!' he sighs and continues driving
'really' i say feeling guilty, maybe thats why he wanted me to come upstairs with him.

i arrive home and change into sweats i lay in bed and cuddle into my dog, buttercup.

-taylor's pov-
i cant believe she left, i didn't yell that loud did i? i'm so upset i didn't get to ask her to prom i had flower petals all laid out on the landing saying prom in a room. i didn't get the answer i was looking for, or the answer i didn't want! i got worse, nothing at all.
'kara said she liked your smile' daisy comes up to me with eye shadow all over her face, i recognise that eye shadow, its kara's.
'really' i say and sit down with them
' yeah, she said she likes a lot of things but she really likes the way you love her and that she loves you back' rose says. god i love her so much why did i shout at her, i'm awful.

i leave the wedding a few hours after lunch.
its Monday tomorrow so i should get some rest, so i sleep.

-kara's pov-
its the morning and i have had no contact with taylor yet. he normally drives me to school, but i'm going to walk, when i leave the house his car is outside waiting for me because he is waving me inside.
i open the door and get in. he doesn't say a word just starts driving, but not the way to school, i want to tell him but ill let him drive were he wants to drive for a while. i start to recognise these roads until i realise we are at the venue again.
he gets out and opens my door for me waiting for me to get out, he goes upstairs, so i follow.
he opens up the door and i go inside. my heart melts
it has petals all over the floor saying prom and i love you and cute sayings.
i turn and look at him and he is crying i run over to him and wipe the tears and hug him letting him cry all he wants until i begin to cry to.
' kara i love you so much and i'm sorry, prom?' he wipes his tears
i nod and kiss him hard and fast, it goes on for a while and turns into a make-out session. i run my fingers through his hair and he starts to bite my lip making me wince
'sorry did that hurt' he backs away
' no! keep going it was nice' he keeps biting my lip and starts moving down to my cheek bone making me giggle. i feel him start to kiss my neck again whilst my fingers are running through his hair making it all messy again. he picks me up and my legs wrap around his waist and he starts to kiss me again. my back is against the wall and his fingers are running up and down my arms.
when i hear a door open and its Mark, we are kissing when he walks in. taylor doesnt realise and continues to kiss my neck and i have my eyes shut wanting him to stop because mark is staring.
i whisper 'stop' in his ear so he does, he puts me down and kisses my forehead. i bite my lip and try not the laugh whilst he starts to turn around. 'shit' taylor says as he grabs my hand and pulls me out i cant stop laughing. 'thats not funny! thats so embarrassing oh my god!' the redness in his face starts to fade and he starts to laugh to.

' that was nice though' i smile
' yeah we should do that more often, just not in-front of my dad'