birthday. (cam)

today was finally your 18th birthday! but you woke up alone, you where searching round the room for a little note from Cam because sometimes he likes leaving you notes of saying how pretty you look today or he loves your eyes and clothing choice. your favourite one was when it said, i love you, three simple words that can make my day so much better.

but like i said no notes, waking up alone and nothing, no breakfast in bed like you gave him on his 18th, no cake, no surprise party, nothing. you just thought at least this day cant suck forever just 24 hours right? so you decided to make a cake alone. a vanilla one that has been stashed under there for about a month you didn't care, you where to lonely to be bothered to go get a new cake mix. but when you put it in the oven and it turned green, there was a problem so you got an excuse to go shopping!
you where in star bucks getting a coffee when you got a phone call! is it from cam, is it from cam? no its from nash.

' HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLLLA' he screams into the phone
' yeah thanks' you say in the same tone
' it everything okay?'
' yeah, just stuff'
' oh well! i wont let me destroy your day with cam! i bet he has something special planed' he says i can practically hear the smirk there.
' well, i wish. i actually havent had a call, text, or seen him at all today so yeah, im alone on my 18th!' you say in a sad tone
' ill beat his ass okay? want me to come keep you company?' he asks
' nah, i'm out shopping ill be fine, thanks nash' you smile slightly and make your way home.

cams car is there

you get inside and you chuck your phone on the table
' hey' cam says waving over his head as his ass is to into the tv to notice me.
'hi' i say
'baby' he says
' what' i said
' why are you baking a cake' he asked, idiot
' you know just seems like a day you need cake' you mumble.
' oh yeah duh! sorry!' he comes and wraps his arms around you waist and you slither out
' baby, whats wrong' he asked
'oh not much, you just FORGOT MY 18TH BIRTHDAY thats all' you say trying to mix the batter without getting cold tears in it.
' omg baby i-'
' save is cam, save it for someones birthday you actually care about, i'm tired and i want sleep goodnight' you say chucking the cake mix in the bin and storm upstairs and get under the covers. alone again.
' baby please listen to me' he says sitting at the end of the bed with his head in his palms.
'whats your excuse this time, work?' you say crying.
Cam doesn't say anything he just opens up his arms and hugs you and you get trapped in his grip. you wanted to let go, but you couldn't his arms where to tight around you, so you gave in and just hugged him back even tighter and cried into his chest.
' i'm sorry bella, i will make it up to you.' he starts crying, you think he is ashamed with himself for forgetting his girlfriends birthday,
'its okay Cam, love you' you say quietly.
' i love you more baby girl, happy 18th' he says kissing your forehead and stroking your hair.
Cam them runs downstairs and comes back up with a bucket load of ice cream and loads of movies.