on my way! (jack g)

babe- hey baby girl whats up! 💛
princess- nothing
babe- whats wrong princess!😕
princess- feel sick :(
babe-hang on cominggg
princess- huh?? xx
babe- im coming over baby girl in bringing food and movies, your fave dear john, is that your favourite right? i hope so wait im going back home to bring them all, im coming for some cuddles and sleepy kisses💜💜
princess- baby boy you dont have to you know, and yes. dear john is my fave 😉😘
babe- thank god :)💗
princess- hurry im hungry and cold i need your warm arms to wrap around me like a burrito😊
babe- 5 mins💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
princess- thanks boy 🙏❣️
babe- np ❤️

it was 10mins later and i thought he would be here by now, i shrugged it off.
'BOO!!!!' jack jumped at me from behind the couch.
'FUCK SAKE JACK!!!' i screamed laughing.
'oops sorry babe, hey princess how are you, feeling any better??' he asked scratching his neck.
' nope worse :(' i started crying in pain
'ahhhh dont cry!' he jumps over the couch and sits next to me and lifts up my head and kisses me gently it was short, but sweet.

i start laughing under my breath.
' why you laughing, what did i do?!' he said holding my tight.
' nothing i just find it funny how your so protective, i also find it funny how i said that a couple minutes after you litterely made me shit my self when you scared me to death'
'itsnt that what i'm here for' he chuckled to himself.

soon after i rested me head on his chest and i felt his soft lips touch my forehead lightly and i could feel the smile as he was still resting his chin on my head. ' i love you'
' i love you to' i reply looking up at his cute face, he did his funny little smile at me and started kissing all down my cheekbone me giggling along as he did it when he reached my chin i put my head down a little so instead of kissing my chin he just reached my lips instead it lasted a couple minutes and it was so peaceful and lovely and then he just jumps on top of me and starts tickling me all over my belly making me fall off the couch. i was in a fit of laughter.
'jack glilinsky i swear to god, you are so funny boy friend!'
' you are so beautiful girl friend'

then i realised i fucking loved this boy