dont (aaron)

'hey Y/F/N, you going to prom??' aaron, your absolute best friend shouts from across the parking lot for school.
' well, i mean. luke asked me, i said yes' i say shrugging.
' dont go with him Y/F/N' he says staring into my eyes
' aaron' i laugh ' dont be silly, whats so wrong with luke exactly' i say hitting him playfully.
' well for one' he starts... ' he is a fucking bitch he breaks girls hearts and abuses his girlfriends , thats three of the main reasons. want more?' he kinda shouts with anger in his voice
' woah aaron, calm down man its not like, i have feelings for him or anything' i say laughing.  ' or do i...' i say laughing
' Y/F/N this isn't a joke dont go with him please' he says grabbing my wrist.
'aaron, let go your not my boyfriend' i stomp off.
' FINE DONT COME RUNNING TO ME WHEN HE BREAKS YOUR HEART' he shouts from behind me.

jeez someone got of the wrong side of the bed this morning!

'hey bitch' i heard a voice say from behind me when i was opening my locker
' luke i told you not to call me that anymore'
' oh yeh. forgot. i dont care' he shouts at me.
' BACK OF MAN' i hear aaron scream.
luke backs away and aaron just glances at me and walks off.

now i do feel bad

basically luke invited me over to see his suit for prom, and he hit me, very hard right in the eye.

i'm trying to hide it from aaron or he will over react, but theres no way ill get away with it he sits on the desk next to me anyways.

' Y/F/N whats that on your face! omg was it luke?! it was luke wasn't it!' he whisper shouts.

he walks over to luke's desk and whispers something to him, obviously luke doesn't like what he hears and takes aaron outside and throws the first punch, aaron takes second and it went on from there. i walk out side the class and see aaron sat on the floor head back against lockers and his knees up against his chest.

' hey' i say sitting next to him
he doesn't say anything
' umm.. what did luke say?' i ask him
'nothing' he mumbles, he starts to tear up and shoves his head in his knees.
i put my hand on his back and rub in a pattern,
'aaron, i have many friends that are boys, but they would never get in a fight for me. why did you do it?' i say whilst looking in his red puffy eyes.

' listen, i was going to ask you to prom okay?'
he says with a angry tone in his soft voice.
'okay, but as friends, right?' i ask
' nope' he replies.
' how do you mean then?' i say softly
'a couple, thats all i ever wanted. luke. no way he will ever deserve you, i do though. i know that i do and i would protect you and care for you if you where ill i would lie with you and cuddle you, watch movies with you. take you out on special dates and go for strolls on the beach. now luke, he uses you. you dont want him, you need me' he says looking at me straight in the eye.

i start crying

' omg aaron thats the nicest thing anyones ever said to me!' i say jumping up grabbing his hand and hugging him around the waist.
' i love you Y/F/N, will you go to prom with me?' he says whilst untangling my hair.
' sure' i say kissing his cheek, and dragging him back into class.

prom night...

on prom night he did everything he said he would do, walk me on the beach, cuddle with me take me out to eat and much more, i never knew i could feel how i do about aaron, about anyone :)