why does it have to be like this (cam)

A/N- heyyy! :))) i know i dont have loads of a/n i have a fair amount, anywayssss, i also know that the order i use the boys in my imagines is NOT accurate 😬😬 i shall start making lists if future imagines, and the boys with 🤪 make sure u comment! please do i rlly wanna know your guys opinions! 😋💞

————— story time ————-
your pov

to mr. Dallas
hey cameron, damn i haven't called you that for ages. anyway, i am writing to check up on you we haven't chatted talked recently and it kinda makes me sad :( i miss you cameron, and i need you here with me, on the other hand i hope tours going well! how are the boys? how's bart? how's Lox? i sure pray that all you guys are doing amazing up on stage :) i wish i see you soon, i should come see one of your shows, that would be cool. i really do miss you cameron, i always have. since you left i just haven't been the same even my friends&family noticed, yeah its been mega weird without you but i have been spending time with meg (your best friend) we went shopping and saw a magcon 2018 tour magazine! i bought it and saw you in it a load of times!! that was exiting, make sure you tell Taylor that Meg misses him with all her heart!
i miss all you guys so much!

from y/n xx💗

cams pov

i read my letter from y/n, she has sent me loads of letters i never write back i'm not sure why i dont. i guess i get worried that she doesn't love me anymore. it scares me.
i'm going to write back this time though.

to y/n
hey y/n i have got all your letters i just hadn't got round to replying to them all.
tours going amazing thanks :) the boys and mahogany are great! we are having a great time. Bart's his usual self you know... haha.
i think we are killing it up on stage ya knows yeah come see one of our shows! that would be amazing :)
i miss you to y/n
did i look good in those magazine's? i sure hope i did! i told taylor and he missed her back 1000000X more,
y/n i miss you to much, see ya

from Cam x😘

y/n pov
he's so close, yet so far

he's so here, but so gone

he's so incredible. but why does it have to be like this?