shawn (protect) REQUESTED

-TEXTING-

muffin man shawn💗💗- BABE WHERE ARE YOU I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD BE THIS HARD TO FIND YOUUUU!!!!!

MA GURLIE-sorry baby, THIS IS WHAT YOUR COMMITTED TO YOUR MY BOYFRIEND!😘

muffin man shawn💗💗- shut up💞 send me the clues again baby😘

MA GURLIE- babe hurry up please their is this creepy guy staring at meeee😢

muffin man shawn💗💗- IM COMING STAY WHERE YOU ARE YOU WILL BE OKAY BABY GIRL💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

MA GURLIE- 😂❤️ love you

muffin man shawn💗💗- COMING

-your POV-
you where waiting for shawn to come get you and it was taking a while, you where halfway through a text to shawn when a boy came and hovered over you and was staring at you and bitting his lip, he said..
' hey babe, your gorgeous tonight. you have a boyfriend??' he said winking.
' umm. yeah i'm waiting for him actually, goodbye' i say standing up from my seat.
' nope you aint leaving doll' he said grabbjng my wrist and turning me around from walking away.
' LET GO OF ME YOU SYCO!' i scream at him trying to pull away fast.

'LEAVE MY GIRLFRIEND ALONE YOU BITCH FUCK OFF ASS HOLE' i hear shawn scream from the door way.
' fuck of she is mine she dont deserve you she needs someone she can bang' the boy walks over and winks and takes a long look at my until shawn knocks him out and he falls at my feet.
' shawn' i say and run into his arms letting him embrace me.
' baby, i'm so sorry i wasn't here sooner. he didn't hurt you right?' he asks rubbing his hands up and down my arms kissing my forehead.
' no shawn, i just want to go home with you forever. promise you will never ever ever leave me shawn, you know i'm so insecure and i cant even imagine life without you, let alone a couple days without you. please promise me shawn you will always stay and be there for me, please shawn' i say a tear trickling down my cheek.
' promise kitten' he says holding my hand and rubbing it with his thumb softly.

' i love you shawn, thank you' i say kissing him.
' i love you more baby