no more fights (jack g and nash)

'FUCK OFF JACK! YOU DONT DESERVE HER SHE NEEDS SOMEONE SPECIAL, I LOVE HER SO MUCH!' you hear nash scream from the downstairs bathroom (nash is your brother, older by 2 years.)
' OMG NASH. GIVE ME A CHANCE BRO, I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER AND THEY WONT JUST GO AWAY!' i hear Jack (your best friend) screaming at nash.

about jack...
he has always been your best friend, he has always been there for you and been such an amazing friend towards you. he cared for you, but all off that made you love him. you loved Jack Gilinsky, cliche i know. but its true :)
i decided i would go see whats going on between them.
' woah woah woah! nash, jack whats going on!' i say as i stand between them, me being half jacks fucking height.
' this jack ass is being a dick' nash said getting closer to jack, but jack being jack. he was always going to be at least a head taller.
' AM NOT' he said scowling at him.
' AM T-' nash started
' please guys please please stop! i cant handle this! this is how mom and dad divorced, please dont fight. i cant see any more of those arguments please, jack your my best friend and i love you so much, but nash your also my brother and i love you to!' i say tears pricking to my eyes.
' bella, dont cry, please' jack rubs my back.
' stop it jack, nash is my brother, and same goes for you nash, jack is my best friend, what are you guys fighting about anyways?' i say crossing my arms over my chest widening my eyes.
' well someone has a little crush' says nash.
' no' jack says
' on' nash says
'no' jack says
'YOU' nash shouts. ' bella, i dont trust him with you! your my sister and if he hu-'
' YOU KNOW WHAT! IF I CANT BE WITH BELLA, FINE BUT I WONT BE AROUND ANYMORE BECAUSE I CANT TRUST MYSELF, WHEN IM AROUND ALL I WANNA DO IS KISS HER OR CUDDLE HER OR JUST TELL HER I LOVE HER, I HATE THE FEELING I CANT DO THAT!' jack says whilst grabbing his bag and running into the cold rain
' jesus nash' i say whilst running after jack.
' Bella i jus-' nash starts
' NO and tell me what happens if i like jack to huh?' i say slamming the door

' JACK' i scream crying in the pouring rain.
i finally found him sat on a bench in the park alone crying with his face in his hands.
' hey' i say sitting down next to him smiling.
' jack, i'm so sorry about nash, he's just so protective when it comes to love i guess' i said trying to make him look at me
' bella go home please, i cant be around you if you dont like me back it breaks my heart' he says shuffling away
' and who says i dont like you back?' i ask shuffling towards him again.
' wait, what?' he says looking up at me smiling
'you heard what i said jack, i love you' i smile lifting jacks chin up.

he grabs my hand and pulls me directly on top of him sat on his lap, i wrap my legs around his waist as i grab the back of his head and pull him in for a kiss. it was slow and nice, long-lasting.
he grabbed my cheeks and and continued deep into the kiss. he stood up halfway through the kiss witch meant i had to stand on my tippy toes and jack just giggling into the kiss of how small i was against him. he grabbed my thighs and i wrapped my legs around his waist, again. so this time i was hovering over him playing with the hairs on the very back of his head holding one cheek with the other hand gently.
we then pulled away to allow air into our systems still staring into each others eyes in shock still.
' you are still short even when we kiss baby' jack said grabbing my hand as we walk away together
' its not funny!' i drag on the Y of funnY.
' whatever' he says laughing ' bella?' he asked stopping walking and towering over me.
' yes, jack?' i ask scooting closer
' will you be my girlfriend?' he asked wrapping his arms around my waist
'duh!' i say wrapping my arms lazily around his neck giggling. he kissed my nose gently and and sighed happily. then grabbed my hand and walked back home

' i love you to bella' he said probably thinking back to when i said , you heard what i said jack, i love you
'aweee!' i say giggling squeezing jacks hand.
' shut it tiny' he said chucking me over his shoulder like i was some basket ball

'no more fights' i shove my pinky over his shoulder from being on his back.
' no more fights baby' he said joining the pinkies together and laughing.