what he does on your period

shawn- he texts you saying 'hey babe, i'm coming over with teddy's, junk food and movies, i'm coming to protect you baby bear ❤️' and he comes and you have your head on his chest watching movies and eating junk all day.

jack g- he comes round and takes you to the bathroom and cleans your face for you and hugs you and kisses your forehead when you start crying about it. he holds your hand everywhere you go, he is so sweet to you.

cam- he just comes to you and tells you he loves you more than the world combined into one, he try's to distract you by making you laugh and talking to you about anything that pops into his sweet little head of his.

matt- he lets you come to his house and snuggle on top of him, next to him and with him for as long as you need he is so caring towards you and you secretly love it so much, he asks for your permission to kiss you when your on your period.

nash- he comes to yours when you miss school and gets his mom to call him in sick, his mum does it whenever he needs to come to your house to protect you from anything, he comes round and puts pressure on your belly by rubbing it constantly to make you feel better. he tells you he loves you more than anything and kisses you softly on the forehead and snuggles with you.

carter- carter lays you down on his bed or couch and gives you a sweet little massage on your back, and kisses your neck at the back softly making little groaning noises every time he realises a kiss, he says 'i love you' a lot and kisses your hand and all up your arm and your cheekbone, he loves you very much

hayes-hayes takes you for a little walk along the beach and lies in the sand with you till sun set just talking about random stuff and what he is doing on his next tour, he gives you a little necklace, a gold love heart and puts it on you, you guys stand up and he wraps his arms around you and kisses your head gently.

taylor-  he loves to take you out to picnics when your on your period he also loves when you lie down with your head on his lap staring at the stars at night and counting the clouds in the day time, he strokes your hair and you start to fiddle with your fingers then you wrap your hands around his neck from underneath and kiss him on his lips with passion. he takes you hand leads you home and wraps you up like a burrito in your duvet and puts you to bed says good night and leaves.

jack j- you have really really really bad mood swings when you are on your period, he doesn't know that your on it yet until you yell at him for getting you the wrong flowers for your birthday! he apologised even if it wasn't his fault because he feels bad, i decide to tell him after 2 days of not talking. i said 'babe, im so sorry i love the flowers so much thank you baby boy. its just its the time of month' i tear up.
' awe baby girl come on lets go and cuddle' he takes your wrist and sits you down on top of him.

aaron- he acts just like your mum when your on your period, he makes you breakfast, lunch and dinner and tucks you into your bed and sits at the end and tickles your feet. you squirm about like a rat on your bed laughing and then crying. he comes up to you grabs your hand and kisses your forehead, and says ' i love you, its going to be ok, it will be over soon, love you'