ice cream (Cam)

you where asleep with your boyfriend of two years in bed, recently you had been craving ice cream..
'CAM!' you shake him awake whining.
' what baby' he says slowly sitting up groaning
' i'm in the feeling for-' you start
' ICE CREAM' cam shouts and pulls you out of bed.
' yes cam! thats what i was thinking' you say laughing throwing on one of cam's sweatshirts and putting on some white sneakers. it was 2:15 in the morning, and you two where running across the street hand in hand to the nearest shop. for some reason they where still open. you and cam run inside out of the pouring rain laughing and panting.
' woah cam, we ran fast' you say trying to reach the caramel ice cream box
' come here shorty' he laughs and puts you on his shoulders so you can reach the ice cream freezer.
' i'm not that short' you pout and cross your arms giggling
' sure, lets go pay' he says and tightens the grip on your thighs as he walks towards the till lady. you pay, he places you down and gives you a piggy pack ride back to your house.
' wanna watch a movie?' cam asks running his hand through his wet hair.
' sure, what movie babe?' you ask plonking down on the couch patting the seat next to you for Cam to sit there.
' A CHICK FLICK' cam screams from the kitchen where he is getting spoons for the ice cream. you giggle at his girlie ness and put 'mean girls' in the DVD player.
' come sit' you say giggling and chucking the blanket over you
' okay!' he says and gets under the blanket and wraps his arms around your waist, you resting your head against his chest, eating spoonfuls of ice cream.
' gotta love this movie' cam says with tears in his eyes.
' omg cam! your such a girl!' you smack him playfully.
' what! its sad, how are you not crying!' he laughs and wipes his eyes and plays with the ends of your hair. you yawn and rub your sleepy eyes and snuggle into cam a bit more.
'lets get you to bed sleepy head' cam says taking one more spoonful of ice cream and picking me up and tucking me into bed with him gently
' goodnight baby' he says and falls asleep.