saved her (shawn)

A/N most of shawn's imagines, will be based on any song lyrics from any artist :)💗💗love you all👍😋

shawn's pov
i knew she was going down, i thought she was stronger than this. but i could see through it all, and she's about to break, i feel bad for her i really want to help her through this. she is struggling and i want to help her i just dont know how.
we never talk
i see her everyday in the hall's of the school
i see her with her group of friends and her so called boyfriend, he is such a dick he doesn't deserve her and i'm on a mission to find out why she feels like this.

next day
i saw her walking home with harry (her boyfriend) hand in hand i can see her stiffening up, letting go of his hand but he snatches it back sending her a glare of pure hatred. i wonder why?
i could hear them faintly.
'i dont want to' y/n said
'come on y/n it will only be a few mins please' harry begged
' harry i'm not rea-' she said
'fuck sake just come with me' he grabbed her arm and yanked her into his car and didnt even turn on the engine.
' HARRY STO-' she started, i heard moans and groans coming from Harry and i heard screams from y/n. i start to run to the car and knock on the window hardly, i smash the window open and y/n manages to get out of harry's grip and i grab her hand and take her round the corner into an ally way. she looks up at me and wraps her arms around my waist, and cried into my chest it felt weird because we had never actually talked, but i could have just saved her life.
' thank you shawn' she said. woah she knew my name.
' you know my name' i said and stroked her back
' of course, we have been going to school together for 2 years' she said and giggled a bit ' do you know my name?' she asked
' y/n' i said and laughed
' well we know each others names' she smiled
' i guess we do' i said and kissed her forehead, after that she looked up and kissed me. y/n kissed me. oh god.