DK (2)

~~~

Seokmin could say that your smile was even brighter than the sun.

~~~

Lee Seokmin is the type of guy that loves to go around town and spread all the happiness and bright n sunny smiles he's got around to others. He doesn't hesitate to say 'hi' to whoever he passes by on the streets or lend a helping hand.

And you can't say that the people don't love him.

He's bright, funny, friendly, and also quite charming. His smile could light up anybody's cloudy day. At least that's what he thought, until he met you.

He was just finished getting a customer's order of a chocolate ice cream sundae ready, occasionally talking with the customer about their day when you came up and ordered a big sized cup of delicious Oreo blizzard. 

You had a visible frown on your face, and you were giving out a rather cold and unpleasant vibe. Seokmin could almost see the gray cloud that was hovering above your head.

"One Oreo blizzard, please." you said to him with no smile on your face.

"What size would you like your ice cream to be?" he asked with a smile, ignoring your very unpleasant scowl on your pretty face.

"Medium. No wait, big. I want a big cup today."

"Alright! Just wait a moment, please." He went to get your order.

While you waited, you checked your phone only to see there were no messages or updates on the project you were apparently working on. Of course, they wouldn't tell me about the updates since that new girl joined. You thought bitterly to yourself. 

You work as an architect, a profession you love and really enjoy. You love going to your office and meeting your coworkers and working together. You made lots of wonderful designs and you are always trying to work harder each time. Everything was going well until your boss hired a new girl last week. She was... adequate, you could say. Although she sort of got on your nerves. She's real pretty and very cheerful, making everyone like her and enjoy being with her. She's done no harm to you, in general that is, but you smelled something fishy about her though.

And on this project you're assigned to at the moment, you're lucky to be working on the same project as her. Which is a very lucky and wonderful situation for you. Not.

Although the new girl does nothing but act cheerful and kind to others and always treats them all, she's been getting on your nerves. Especially when you're telling them an idea for the project but she says something better or completely contradicting to what you say, and in the end, your friends always go with the new girl's idea. Which frustrates you, to say the least.

You let out a sigh and put your phone back in your little bag.

The boy that took your order came back with a mouthwatering Oreo blizzard in his slender hands, smiling a bright smile all the way. "Here you go, one big sized Oreo blizzard."

You take the big cup of ice cream from the boy's hands and say, "Thanks." However, you didn't say it with a smile.

He was about to say something when you handed him the money and left without another word. He was a bit flabbergasted, but he shook it away and smiled as the next customer came. But the image of you and your weird but intriguing actions stayed on his mind for the rest of the day.