Jun (2)

~*~*~*~*~
He wanted to get the prize. And he was going to get it with his own ways.
~*~*~*~*~

Jun bundled up in his winter coat and slid his feet into his cozy winter shoes, grabbing a soft scarf along the way.

"Guys, i'm going out for a little while!", he yelled to his friends who were just lazying around for the cold weekends.

He lived in the same apartment with his twelve very close friends. They've been together for so long, it's like they're family.

"Take care! And don't get any frost bite! I heard it's really cold out today!", the oldest out of the boys called out, his mouth full of cookies. He waved his hand at Jun as he held the cookie jar.

"Don't forget to bring us some snacks!"

"Don't come home too late!"

"Say 'hi' to Y/N for us!", the rest of the boys teased. "And give her a big warm hug~", they teased once again, making the tall and slender boy roll his eyes playfully and just flashed them a cheeky smile.

"Yeah yeah yeah.", he laughed and went out of the door and into the winter air.

He hummed a little tune as he softly kicked a snow covered pebble on the sidewalk.

He tilted his head up and smiled at the shining sky, his eyes being slightly blinded by the warm afternoon sun.

Puffy little clouds escaped his mouth as he let out a content sigh.

There were light layers of snow covering the ground, sparkling every so often when the sun hits it.

Soon, Jun arrived at the bus stop you and he agreed to meet up at.

There were a few other people waiting for the bus also. They were all bundled up in warm clothes and winter jackets.

It wasn't really cold today though. It was actually pretty bright and warm for a winter afternoon. But it would later get colder by the evening.

Good thing I brought my coat and a scarf.

He waited patiently for you to arrive, occasionally looking around and trying to make out shapes of clouds in the sky.

And soon enough, you did arrive, with a big smile and a wave.

"Hey,", you greeted your best friend, stopping just besides him.

He turned to you and smiled. "Hey,"

"Sorry I was long.", you said sheepishly.

He laughed.

"That's okay. We'll still get to the carnival on time."

You two talked and laughed as you waited for the bus. You also had silly little bickers, as usual.

You and Jun were close friends. He was the guy you could always talk to whenever your girl friends were being dramatic or unbelievable. And you could talk about almost anything with him. He wasn't one to judge you or anything. Although, he sometimes wonders if you're out of your mind sometimes. But then again, he's also out of his mind sometimes.