Hoshi (1)

"Disneyland here we come!" your best friend cheered happily as you both walked through the front gate of Disneyland.

You guys have been planning on going there since you were little. And now your dreams were coming true even though you weren't so little anymore.

He ran ahead of you and stopped in front of the souvenir shop. He looked back at you with a big smile. "Hey, Y/N! Should we buy some souvenirs later?" He yelled from across the park. He was really excited, making him look like a cute little kid.

You chuckled at him and walked to where he stood. "Don't go too fast, Soonyoung."

"Well you're going too slow. Come on! We gotta try all the rides!" He grabbed your hand and pulled you along with him.

You both looked at the park's map, deciding where to go and what to ride first.

You pointed at the ferris wheel. "How about this one!" You exclaimed with a big smile. You've always wanted to ride the ferris wheel. You could see the whole amusement park from up on the ferris wheel.

"Nah. The ferris wheel is better at night when the fireworks go off." Soonyoung said, shaking his head.

You frowned.

You guys looked at the map again. "How about... this one!" You pointed at the carousel.

He scrunched his eyebrows. "Nah. That's too kiddish."

You crossed your arms. "Yeah, says the guy that runs around the park like a little kid." you said sarcastically.

"Yaah!" he exclaimed. He elbowed your arm.

"Ow!" You chuckled, rubbing your arm.

He looked at the map again.

The weather was sunny and hot, so you thought ice cream would be the perfect treat to enjoy.

"How about ice cream!" You beamed at him, grinning. You loved ice cream.

He pretended to think. "Hmm... How about later? We haven't tried any rides yet."

"Aigoo!" You groaned. You were annoyed because he always said no to your ideas. And you felt like you guys were just wasting time if this keeps going on.

You crossed you arms and frowned at him. "Then what are we going to ride first? You always say no to every idea I give you." you said, clearly annoyed.

Soonyoung smiled cheekily and scratched the back of his neck.

"How about a roller coaster?"

Your eyes went wide. You've never liked riding roller coasters. They were too extreme and you couldn't even even breath on them. You wouldn't even ride one even if someone paid you one  million dollars. You'd rather eat a bucket  of spicy chicken wings rather than ride a roller coaster.

"No no no no no! There is no way I am going to ride a roller coaster!"

"Oh come on! It'll be fun!" Soonyoung grinned at you.

You really didn't want to go with his idea, but you couldn't stand his excited expression. At least, you gave in with  a sigh.

"Fine. I'll go. But only once."

"Yes!" He cheered and did a fist pump in the air.

~~~

Your hands were getting sweaty as you and Soonyoung waited in line. Every time the line moved up, your  heart beat faster.Your turn to ride the roller coaster would be soon. And you dreaded the moment.