Jeonghan (1)

~~~
You fell in love with his voice the moment you heard him. And he fell in love with your hair.
~~~

Surfing was a thing you enjoyed. You loved the beach and it's warm and crystal sand. You loved the taste of faint sea water blowing with the cool ocean breeze. You loved the feeling of gliding through water.

People always say you're a natural and a beauty with the waves and tides and surfboards.

You couldn't agree more.

Ever since you were little, you always had your little hands on surfboards and sand. You loved the beach and the ocean. Whether it would be scorching hot outside or cool and breezy, you didn't mind. You just loved the feeling of the beach and splashing water.

You found yourself surfing one day out in the waves, not too far from the beach. It wasn't dangerous out in the ocean here. There were no sharks or deadly creatures near the beach but you always had to be careful.

You weren't the only one surfing. A few of your friends were enjoying the beautiful day out in the waves too.

You sat down on your surfboard and just relaxed, enjoying the calm ocean tides and the swaying motion of the waves. The wind was fresh and breezy today, sending your soft hair blowing with it.

You let out a content sigh.

You could say that surfing was your life. Literally.

You did have a part time job at a library, but you didn't quite enjoy being at a quiet library like you did with the cool waves.

When you're on that surfboard and out in the beach or water, you just feel like you're free and happy.

You forget about your quiet and normal little life when you're out in nature. You forget about your stress and worries for a moment. And you just try to feel whatever happiness you can for the time being before you have to go back to reality.

You looked up at the clear sky and smiled.

It was indeed a beautiful day.

Soon enough, the sky started to turn into hues of pink and orange and purple and all.

Your friends waved goodbye as they swam back to the beach.

As for you, you decided to stay a bit longer out in the peaceful tide.

There wasn't anything dangerous out there in the ocean, so you relaxed on your surfboard for a few more minutes before going back.

You enjoyed the beautiful sunset alone in awe. You always watched the sunset and sunrise alone. You could never get bored of seeing the sun set for the night or the sun rising.

A smile formed on your lips as you watched the sunset, unaware of what or who was watching you.
~~~

"Have a nice day and please come again soon!" you said to a customer that had just checked out a book to borrow.

It was a typical day. You with working your shift at the library and helping out people who needed help finding books or something and also occasionally shushing annoying school kids when they were getting too loud.

You plopped down in your seat as you watched over the very peaceful and quiet library. Too peaceful for your liking.

You flipped through a magazine to occupy yourself, even though you would rather be surfing out in the waves.
~~~

Jeonghan only had one thought in his mind when he first saw you; you had beautiful soft looking hair that blew with the wind every so often.

Not that his hair wasn't soft or more beautiful, coz to be honest, among all of his twelve brothers, he had the most gorgeous hair.