Chapter 31

Zayn's prov

Niall and Jessica told all of us to go upstairs to Alex's room. We went up there and they told us what they thought would help Alex get better. We all started saying ideas of how to make each other laugh.
"SUPERMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Louis shouted. Everyone but April and I laughed.
"Ow f**k Louis April and I aren't use to your shouting." I said.
"Oh yeah sorry forgot about that." He said. Yeah sure you did a**hole. I sent him a death glare. I got use to him shouting with my vampire hearing... we all did. I bet I was use to him shouting before we were vampires but everything changed when we got turned so I have to get use to it again.
"Louis shout again but this time louder." I heard Harry whisper to Louis. Okay now Harry is the giant a**hole.
"Don't you dare." I said and sent a death glare.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Louis yelled. Okay that one really hurt my ears. I picked Louis up by the neck and heard him chocking so I slammed him to the ground.
"Don't shout again. If you do again you'll really regret it." I said and flashed my eyes yellow. He scooted away from me. He was scared. He better be. Everyone eles was just laughing at Louis and I.
"Hey I agree Louis needed to stop yelling but you didn't have to hurt him." April said.
"Oh trust me I did. He wouldn't have stopped other wise. Also I saw your eyes turn purple and just the look in your eyes you were about to turn. The other haven't see you in fox form yet." I said.
"Yeah I guess I did notice that but it's not like were in the middle of London." She said.
"True but still." I said. We were all after that dead quiet. None of us knew what to say.
"You know what f**k it Louis shout as loud as you want to." April said. I sent her a death glare.
"'I'M A SONG!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled even louder then before. Idiot. (A/N: Yes I am just getting this from the video diaries from the x-factor. I've been watching a lot of fetus videos lately. I don't know why but I have been.) I looked over at April and her eyes were purple.We were all laughing now but it still really hurt my ears.
"NOOOOOO JIMMY PROTECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled. This is getting annoying. Everytime he gets louder and louder.
"Louis stop getting louder each time." I said.
"UHHHHHHHHHG fine." Louis said and we all started laughing. We randomly heard some people screaming. Out of fear April turned. Everyone noticed right away but I didn't care I looked out the window and there was a giant crowed of girls. From here I could tell that most of them were wearing One Direction shirts. NO NO NO NO NO they found us. They started screaming louder when they saw me. My eyes turned red because I was made. Alex woke up and was scared. I bet you the screaming woke her up. Jess went up to hug her.
"St-stay away from me." Alex said. Jess kind of looked hurt.
"Alex." Niall said. She smiled.
"H-How do you feel?" I asked.
"Weak, scared." She said.
"Scared?" I asked. She nodded.
"I don't know if I'm one or not so I'm scared." She said.
"You must not be a vampire because if you were once you woke up and you go near mortals your eyes would change colors and you can feel that happen." Niall said.
"But lads what are we going to do about them?" I asked and pointed to the window.
"We all knew it was going to happen at some point and April will you turn back." Liam said. April sighed and turned backed.
___________________________________________________________________
Danm it I thought I was going to write a longer chapter. Oh well. I couldn't think of anything today but I now have an idea so yeah. 

Hermionegranger2002