Chapter 4

Later that day

I went down stairs to get a glass of water when I ran into someone.

"Oh sorry i wasn't looking where i was going" The girl said.

"It's okay..... wait Jessica is that you?" I said.

"Alex?" she asked.

"Jess what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I don't know why I'm here. I was brought here by Louis." She said.

"Hey Alex you ready to go?" Niall asked walking towards us.

"Go where?" I asked.

"To the.... wait is this someone you know?" He asked.

"Yeah this is my bestie Jessica." I said.

"Awesome. Well Jessica it's very meet you" Niall said.

"Yeah same!!"Jessica said.

"Alex you ready to go??" Niall asked.

"Yeah." I said.

Jessica's prov

Where are they going?? Alex will tell me soon enough though so i shouldn't worry but yet I am. She's my bestie we hang out all the time and were basically sisters. And right now she's going somewhere with her celebrity crush. I should be happy for her yet I feel like she's going to die!! I need to get my mind off of this before I go crazy and run after them.

Alex's prov

10 minutes later

Niall and I have been walking in silence for about 10 minutes. I hate this!! One I hate the silence and two I'm so hungry but I don't think Niall notices. I don't even know how much longer till we get to that bridge Niall was talking about but I hope not much farther

20 minutes later

And we have FINALLY made it to the bridge.

"Okay we're here." Niall said. we started walking under the bridge. We were just walking around under the bridge when we saw someone standing there staring at us.

"I'm surprised you're still alive considering how adventurous you were and is see you have a girlfriend." The man said

"This is not my girlfriend this is just my friend." Niall said.

"Whatever but I think she need something."

"Simon I know what you're thinking and it's not going to happen." Niall said. So I guess the man'a name is Simon.

"And who's going to stop me?" Simon asked.

"Me." Niall said and his fangs popped out. Simon's fangs popped out also. I think I'm just about to see two vampires fight. Simon and Niall started attacking each other.

After about 5 minutes of vampires fighting Niall randomly fell to the ground and he looked lifeless.

"WHAT DID YOU

DO TO HIM????" I asked running over to Niall's body.

"The same thing I'm going to go to you" Simon said. Next thing I knew everything was black.