Chapter 2

I need to know what was up with the One Direction boys and the alley! My parents aren't home so I could go to the alley.

I reached the beginning of the alley and stopped to see if I heard anyone in there. Nothing it was silent. Maybe they weren't there. I walked into the alley and heard someone scream. "STOP PLEASE DON'T DO IT PLEASE!!!!!"I just stood there frozen in fear as I realized they were right in front of me. It was Liam Payne and a girl and he....bit her neck!! What the f**ck? Why did he do that?

"What are you doing here?" A voice behind me said and it sounded like Louis Tomlinson.

"I... was...uh...going ...to...my friends house." I said

"You sounded uncertain of that love. Now do mind telling me the truth." Louis said.

"I am telling the truth." I said

"Lads is this a good one?" Louis asked.

"You again. I told you not to come back to this alley." Niall said.

"Wait you've seen her before?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah. I ran into her yesterday." Niall said. Louis then pushed me down so that I was leaning against the alley wall.

"LOUIS DON'T YOU DARE!!!!!" Niall shouted.

"But she's seen to much." Harry said.

"I know but I don't want you guys to kill her." Niall said.

"What are you going to feed off her?" Liam asked.

"No." Niall said. "She's seen too much we can't just let her leave." Louis said.

"I know." Niall said. Then he whispered something to the boys. Next thing I know Zayn is grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the alley and towards a van. I looked behind us and saw that Niall, Louis, Liam, and Harry were all right behind us.

When we got to the car I was in the back next to Liam and Zayn. Niall and Louis were in the front and Harry stayed behind to "get a snack" more like to kill some instant person.

"So what all did you see when you came into the alley?" Zayn asked me as we pulled up to a house in the woods.

"Just Liam bitting some girls neck." I said.

"Do you know why he did that?" Zayn asked

"No but I want to know." I said.

"I'm sorry I can't tell you that." He said.

"And why not?" I asked. Zayn didn't answer instead he just walked away.

"Come with me and I'll show you your room." Niall said.

"NO!!" I shouted.

"YOU CAN'T KEEP ME HERE!!!" I continued.

"Who's going to stop us?" Harry asked. When did he get here? I did't answer instead I sprinted away trying to get back home but there's one problem I don't know the way back we're in the middle of the woods. I started following the dirt road. Even if it's not going the right way I would end up somewhere and be away from the One Direction boys.

"You wont be able to run forever." I heard someone say. It sounded like Niall.