Chapter 24

Zayn's prov

I've been just itting in the living room since the moon went down and I turned back. I'm just thinking the fact that at least one fan of ours has written a book that was close to how our life actually is yet they have no clue

*Buzzing of a phone vibrating*

"Hello." I said.

Hey Zayn...... we need you and the rest of your band to come  to our office." It was management.

"Okay." I said and hung up.

"LOUIS,NIALL,HARRY,LIAM GET DOWN HERE WE HAVE TO GO MEET WITH MANAGEMENT!!!" I yelled. They came down stairs and we got in the van and lef

"I still don't understand why we let Louis drive." I said.

"I don't know. I think it's because he's technically the oldest but he dosn't act like it." Harry said. THAT IS THE WORST REASON EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong I know Harry and he comes up with really bullsh*t reasons and each one is worst the the one before it so right now this is the worst.

"Okay dose anyone have a good reason?" I asked. Nobody answered. I'll take that as a no.

"Hello boys haven't seen you in a while." The lady at the front desk said. We walked down the hall until we saw the office.

"Boys we have to get your tour dates set up. Here's a list of all the dates that are possible. You can choose a date for each month. And that doesn't count travile dates." Management said. They handed a list to Liam since he is the more responsible one. He hands the paper to me. Management looked at him weird but the boys and I know why.

"I decided to let Zayn choose this time." He said. Let's see there are 4 monthes and I quickly looked on my phone and checked for when the full moons are. I pulled out a pen and circled the full moons so that we could have them off.

"Is there a reason you chose all full moons." Management asked.

"Oh I did?" I asked pretending like I didn't know.

"Yeah you did."

"Oh well that must have just been a huge coincidence." I said lying as best as I could.

I got out of there as soon as I could. The other boys looked at my weird but I knew that management knew that I picked the full moons on purpose. I ran vampire speed back to the house. I walked inside and saw Alex and Jessica on their phones.

"Hey when are you going to update your book???" Jess asked Alex.

"I hope you realized that I haven't had any spare time on my hands to update with everything going on." Alex said.

"What book???" I asked. Alex turned around and looked at me then went back to looking at her phone.

"It's just a book I used to write to pass the time. It's nothing big." She said.

------------------------------------------------------------- Author's note

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BACK OFF.I couldn't think of anything. I'll update again tomorrow.
Hermionegranger2002