Chapter 35

Niall's prov

What was up with Alex??? She said that it was no big deal but the way she acted made me feel like it was a huge deal. I walked outside to look for her but she wasn't there. Weird. I started walking to see if I couldn't find her.

About 10 minutes later

I've been walking for a while now where is she??? I heard someone walking behind me but  I ignored it and kept walking. I saw someone running vampire speed passed me. I wasn't the lads because they would have stopped when they saw me. That person better not be going after Alex. I started running vampire speed after them.I got up next to them to try to see who it was but I couldn't tell. I slowed down a little bit and they ran off. I ran back to the house. Who was that person???

Alex's prov

F**k that was really close he almost saw me. We could kill someone if he found out that I was a vampire.  I have to tell him at some point I know but I don't want him to freak out. He was so relieved when he thought I was still human. I don't want to tell him but I want him to find out at some point. You know what I'm not going to try to hide it but I don't know if I should or not. I just get scared of what they would think but that was I was human. Now I'm on the same level as them, well except Zayn, so I'm not afraid.

That night

"Alex I have a question for you." Zayn said
"Go for it." I said.
"How did you do it????? How did you stay human after Simon bit you?????" He asked. Sh*t I don't have an answer for that.
"I did what you said before I blakced out. You told me to hold on to the last bit of human life I had." I said. I hope he believed that because if not then I'm dead. I felt me eyes change colors. No no no no no no. Don't tell me vampires naturally have their fangs out at night I mean that the boys might have learned to control that. Zayn looked over at me and I looked down on the ground.
"Alex what's wrong???" He asked.
"Nothing I'm fine." I said.
_________________________________________-
Sorry for the short chapter I try not to write short chapter but then I end up getting bussy
Hermionegranger2002