Chapter 19

April's prov

Jessica, Alex, and I were talking while Liam, Louis, Niall, and Harry were trying to get Zayn out if his room.

"F**K, F**K, F**K, F**K!!!!" Liam shouted coming down the stairs.

"What's wrong Liam???" Alex asked.

"He's lost control again!!!!!" Liam said. Who lost control?????? Zayn?????

"Come on We have something to show you." Jess said. We headed up the stairs. The room which I think is Zayn's had a fire wall instead of the door.

"ZAYN GET YOU BUTT OUT HERE NOW!!!!!!!" Jess yelled and Zayn came out through the fire wall. He he had f-f-fire coming out of his hands!!! WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Zayn looked at me and saw the giant gash on my arm.

"ZAYN NO!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING!!!" I yelled. He then leviteted and I felt something going into my throat. It was like water so something like that. He was trying to kill me!! He was drowning me with out anyone being able to see the water.

"ZAYN LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!" Liam yelled. Zayn gave Liam a death glare and lost focus of what he was doing. I eneded up falling to the ground. I got up right away and bolted away.

"APRIL WAIT!!!!!!!" Alex yelled. I just ignored her and continued running. I didn't stop running.

Liam's prov

"We have to go get her." I said.

"On it!!" Alex said and ran out trying to find April.

20 minutes later

We've just been trying to calm Zayn down. FINALLY WE WERE ABLE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of a sudden there was a nock on the door. We all still have our fangs out but we don't care. We open it to find a girl standing there.

"Umm sorry to be a bother but have you seen a girl named April?" She asked.

"And you are?" I asked.

"I'm her best friend Shelby. She was coming over to my house but I think she was got attacked. She always runs to the woods when this happenes." Shelby said.

"We don't excactly know where she went but I can show you the way we first saw her go." Jess said.

Shelby's prov

I was walking with Jess I think she said her name was but I was thinking of why those boy vampires looked so familar. Yes I know that they are vampires.

"APRIL WERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!?!" I screamed.

"APRIL PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. There was a person a little ways ahead of us.

"ALEX!!!!!!!!" Jess screamed and ran over to Alex.

"Have you found her yet?" Jess asked.

"No but I know what Simon's out here." Alex said. Who's Simon?? Is he one of the vampires after my bestie????

"Did he see you?" Jess asked.

"No but I saw him." Alex said. We then started walking again3

We have been looking forever and there is nobody here in the woods at all. I really need to find April soon. Who know what has happened to her. The werewolves could have gotten to her or even the vampires who knows.

"What happened to her anyways?" I asked and they told me the story.