Chapter 22: full moon part 2

"Did you guys find April?" I asked.
"No I think it's weird that she would just run away like that." Jess said.
"You don't think she's a werewolf to do you???" Liam asked. Everyone then looked at Shelby since she knows more about April then the rest of us.
"No she's not I would have known and once she found out you're vampires she would have told you." Shelby said.

Zayn's prov

I keep felling my eyes change from yellow to black now and I have no clue why but at least they didn't notice. I started slowly walking towards them when all of a sudden I started running. I had no clue what was going on. I'm guessing I lost control AGAIN!!!!!!! I ended up bitting into Jess's arm leaving a giant gash and I twisted to arm. She was screaming in pain. I ended up letting go and it was obvious that it was dislocated. The smell of the blood was strong and amazing. The other boys were having troubles controling their truist and I could tell because their eyes turned back and they had to back away from the blood.

Jess's prov.

WTF!!! Let me guess Zayn lost control AGAIN. I hope this eneds soon because this is so messed up that like everyday. I holding my arm and I had my hand over the bite mark that Zayn made.
"Jessica is that you????" I heard someone ask. Why dose that person sound so farmiliar. I turned around to see my-my mom!?!?!
"Mom?" I asked and the person nodded.
"What are you doing here??? What happened to your arm???" She asked.
"I'm here with these people I got to know and are friends with. And my are that's a long story." I said.
"Why did you just dissaper?? Your father and I have been worried." She said. 
"I didn't dissaper I was kidnaped but I was able to get away. I didn't know where to go and I was in the middle of the woods. I hadn't had food in like a week. I was weak and out of energy. These guys found me and took me in to help me out and I ended up becomeing really good friends with them." I said. I lied about what happened I didn't want to say "I saw one of these boys with fangs sucking some girl's blood. So they kidnaped me and I'm now dating one of them oh yeah and did I forget to mention that this is One Direction" That would just be weird.
"Well comeone you seem fine now well except your arm but we're going home NOW." She said. The boys each looked at eachother with a confussed look.and I could tell they had no idea what to do. I never even relized that Zayn left I hope he isn't hurting anyone. My mom grabbed my arm (Not the hurt one) and started pulling me towards the end of the alley. 
"STOP!!!" Louis yelled.

April's prov

I've been walking around since Zayn left. I snuck out from the window in my room. It's like 3 in the morning. Normaly I would be asleep about a hour ago but I don't know I feel like I'm a different person. It started happening when I found out Zayn was a werewolf. It's like he changed something about me. I was never scared of him... I wanted to kill him. I heard someone walking behind me so I stoped moving and turnned around to see Zayn in worlf form.
"F**k off Malik before I kill you." I said. I heard him growling as he walked closer. I started walking away as if he wasn't there. He continued growling and keeping up like 5 feet behind me. Will he leave me the f**k alone?????
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- okay I'm really getting pissed at my wifi right now!!!!!!!!!!!1 it's still slow!!!!!!! Part 3 of the full moon will be out in a day or 2.