Chapter 46

Alex's prov

When Niall and Zayn gave me the blood bag I started drinking it but there was something inside of my telling me to spit it back up. It wasn't working for the vervain but I hadn't fed all day so this was sooooo good. I don't know why but I started coughing it was almost like how I was coughing when I first smelt the vervain. Zayn took the blood bag away from my and my vision began to get blury but my hearing was perfectly fine and I was still coughing

"Let's get her to her room." Niall said and picked me up and carried me bridle style.

"Why?" Zayn said.

"The vervain is spreading. I know it wont kill her but it is affecting her." Niall said. My eyes started to close. I wasn't tired or anything like that I just didn't have to energy anymore to keep them open.

"Don't worry babe we'll make this better." Niall said and set my down on my bed. NOOOOO he was warm. I do know that vampires have really cold skin but right now mine is even colder and so his body is warm compared to me. I just lied there trying to hear what Niall and Zayn were saying.

"Her body's getting colder by the second. We have to do something now." Niall said.

"Niall mate chill out it's not going to kill her." Zayn said.

"I know but I feel like that if we don't do something now we will never be able to get her back. That she wont be that excited hyper newborn I know and love." Niall said. I tried to smile at that but I couldn't.

"I have an idea." Zayn said. I then felt someone pick me up. I'm pretty sure it's Niall because I don't think Zayn would pick me up right in front of Niall. I used the little energy I had to move closer to his chest it was so warm. Yep I am being carried by Niall I could tell because when I moved over he chuckled a little. He can juge me all he wants but I don't care I am freezing. I heard the front door open. Ugh I don't want to go outside. 

"So now where do you want me to take her??" Niall asked.

"Here I'll show you." Zayn said. We started walking again but for only like 4 minutes. Niall set me down.

"Stand back." Zayn said.

"Don't be afraid I'm to use my fire powers to just help keep you warm." Zayn mind messaged me saying. Then suddenly I felt warm again but I was still completly out of energy. I heard a loud snap and then I felt like I was falling.

"ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Niall yelled then someone grabbed my hand and pulled me back up. 

"Ok next idea." Niall said.

"No lets just take her back the the house." Zayn said. Niall picked my up and carried my bridle style. I was already up against his chest. I hope he dosen't let me go this time.

"Zayn she's ice cold." Niall said.

"Hurry and get her back to the house." Zayn said. Niall started running vampire speed and I could only tell that because I felt this gush of wind up against me.

"Get her up to her room I'll get her more blankets." Zayn said. Niall carried my up to my room and put me down. He put some blankets on me. I was still freezing. 

Niall's prov

I'm really worried about Alex. It's normal for vampires to not have any energy to move when they get hit with vervain but the freezing of the body I've never seen this before.

"Hey ummm Clarion's here." Zayn said.

"Okay send her in." I said. Clarion came in.

"I didn't want this to happen to her. She's a sweet girl. I love her." I said. I looked over at her.

"Please help me with her she's ice cold and I don't know what to do." I said.

"She's different then the rest. I've seen this before but only once. It means she's turning back human. You might think that's good now but something in her mind will change. She will still remeber vampires and werewolves and things like that but only their monsterious scary part. She will be terrified of you and your friends. " She said. NO I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN

" How do we stop it??" I asked.

"I don't know as I told you already I've only seen this once before. I do know that the colder she gets the closer she is to being back to human. She might be ice cold but trust me her body tempeture will keep dropping. She's only about half way there." She said.

"Will she ever not be afraid of vampires then?" I asked.

"No it will be a forever long fear of hers. I don't know about if you turn her because she would be to scared to even go near her" Clarion said. NO I will need my girlfriend back. She's never seem to be afraid of anything and if she is she faces her fears. Clarion said that the fear would be to stong to get over. I can't let that happen I can't have Alex fearing me.  That's some thing I never wanted to see again. My family was terrified of me after I got turned.