Chapters 16

Zayn's prov

I don't even know what I'm going to do. I was walking to the house but then I heard Liam, Louis, Harry, Alex, and Jessica talking so I turned a different way. I kept walking and walking. I'm not sitting on a ledge at a cliff I found. I might just stay here. I don't know. Im a little mad Louis for kissing Jess but im mainly scared that I'll hurt one of them or on stage that my powers will come out and I'll get taken away and experimented on. We leave to go on tour in two weeks so thats how long I have to learn to control my powers. Okay so when my powers come out my hands start to feal like there frozen which is the exact opposite as what they are. So then when I feal that I'll have to think of a memory that always makes me happy. Let's see ummmmm. Oh how about how I used to annoy my sister when we were little. Sure that was over a hundred years ago but vampires have really good memories.

Jess's prov

"Good. " Louis said then kissing me. I kissed back. Louis then pulled up.

"Jessica I know I haven't known you that long but there was a reason I brought you here. I've loved you since the first time I saw you and I was wondering will you please be my girlfriend.?" Lou asked.

"I don't know. " I said. I was going to say yes but I wanted to see what he would say if I wasn't certain.

"Please. Jess please I'll do anything for you." He said.

"I still don't know let me think about it." I said and started walking towards the stairs to go up to my room but I looked back and saw that he was distasted. I can't make him think I'm going to say no. I turned around and walked towards Lou and kissed him.

"Yes." I said. Louis and I were kissing but then Zayn walks in.

"Hey Zayn." I said and sat on the couch.

"Look at you two love birds." Zany said trying to act cool but it was obvious he was jealous.

"Is Niall awake yet?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah. And know he doesn't know." Lou said. Just the  Niall and Alex came downstairs and sat on the couch.

"I have to show him." Zayn said.

"But you don't know how to control it." Louis said.

"I might have figured it out." Zayn said.

"Wait what the hell are you guys talking about?" Niall asked.

Niall's prov

"Just don't freak out." Zayn said. Why would I freak out? Just then I got my answer Zayn closed his eyes and his hands had fire on them. He also levitated a clock that was broken and that we never used. Zayn threw fire balls at it. The clock turned to ash and with a flick of his wrist the ask dissappear.

"How are you able to do that?" I asked.

"Not exactly sure but Simon said that his brother was a werewolf and had the same power. He said that there is a chance I'm a hybrid." Zayn said

Zayn's prov

Niall of course asked how I could do it but nows when I get to try and see if the memory will work. Ok let's see I closed my eyes and thought of when I was little and loved to toucher my sister. Yes it worked!!!!!!

"Okay what was your idea to turn off your powers?" Louis asked.

"I thought of one of the best memories I could think of. I was little and with my family. I was annoying my sister." I said and smiled at the memory

_______________________________________________________________________thats it I give up on this chapter. I know its to short but my phone is soo stupid. It kept on deleting what I had of the chapter. Sorry its short. I'm going to update again tonight and I promise it will be a long chapter.