Chapter 27

Shelby's prov
A few hours later

It's been a few hours and Zayn still isn't back. As far as I know he normally calmed down by now.
"Normally dosen't Zayn calm down by now??" I asked.
"Yeah un-unless he lost control again." Harry said. Once he said that we all rushed up the stairs and went to Zayn's room. I tried as hard as I could to open the door. Didn't even budge. Liam  told me to move out of the way so I did.
He ended up breaking down the door. The room it-it w-was empty. He wasn't there.
"The window." I said pointing out  the fact that the window was wide open.
"Sh*t." Harry cursed under his breath. April then climbed out the window.
"April where are you going???" I asked.
"I had seen Zayn a few times before you guys helped me when I was running away from vampires. He was always in the same spot. The last time I saw him there he must have heard me because he through a fireball at me." April said and ran off. Alex,Jess and I ran after her. We ended up at this cliff. He wasn't there.
"Are you sure this is where you saw him??" Jess asked.
"Yes the spot is where he's always at." She said.
"Wait there's something down there." Alex said looking down at the bottom of the cliff. Man this is a tall cliff.
"I'm going down there." April said.
"I''m coming with you." I said. she gave me a confussed look.
"Fox or not your still my best friend and I'm there with you." I said. We started climbing down

We finally got down. I saw someone laying on the floor motionless. I walked over to it and i-it w-was Zayn!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Z-Z-Zayn." I chocked out. There were tears starting to stream down my face. I looked over to April. She was upset to.
"What are we going to do?" I asked.
"I-I don't know. There's really nothing we can do. We can't carry him up the cliff will be hard to climb up as it." April said. 
"Let's head up. We can get the boys they might know what to do." I said and we started climbing up.

"Who was that??? Did you find Zayn???" Alex and Jess asked.
"We have to get the guys. They might know what to do." April said.
"Why??? What happened????" They asked.
"It was Zayn ok the person was Zayn and he's dead." I yelled getting quiet on the last part. We were quiet for the rest of the walk.
The boys were in Zayn's room by the window when we got back.
"We need your help." April said.
"Why what's up????" Niall asked.
"It's Zayn." I said. They climbed out the window and we went back to the cliff and we all went down it this time.
"What are we supossed to do???" Alex asked.
"There's nothing we can do." Louis said.
"There has to be something we can't just leave him here." I said.
"I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do." Niall said.
"And how do you know you haven't tried anything." I said.
"M-My brother Greg." Niall said.
"He jumped off a cliff with he found out I was a vampire. He couldn't handle it he was scared. The lads and I tried everything we could but we were never able to get him out. Police were but we can't try that with Zayn." He countinued.
"The police will try to see excatly how he died and they might end up finding out he was a werewolf and a vampire." Louis said.
"Then they will never leave us alone until they got what they want and if were not careful they could find out that were vampires and that April is a fox shifter." Liam added on.
"OK how the f**k do you know all of this will happen???" Jess asked.
"It happened to on of our old friends a month after he turned he killed him self and they wanted to know what exactly happened, they found out he was a vampire. They didn't leave us alone and we wern't able to fed for a month. We were all VERY weak." Harry said.
"Also blood bags weren't invented yet." Liam said.
We climbed up and went back to the house. We climbed back in through Zayn's window since front door was locked. Once we got in we all sat on the couches and Niall whispered something to Alex.
"Later." I heard Alex say. No I'm not being a stalker I'm sitting right next to Alex of cource I heard that. We were all doing our own thing. I was texting April since we were on oppsite sides of the room, Nial and Alex were talking, Louis and Jess were talking, Harry and Liam were talking. But I knew on all of our minds there was Zayn as we don't even know what happened to him. He could have jumped, he could have tripped, he could have been pushed. Anything is possible excpecially since vampire and werewolves are real. I mean come on nwhat's next??? Demons. Oh or how about unicorns or better yet gothic unicorns. Ok my brain has offically gone crazy.

10 minutes later

I think all of us had nothing eles to talk about because we all of a sudden got really quiet. But then there was a knock on the door. I walked over unlocked it, opened it and saw it-it was ZAYN!?!?!?!?
"Zayn?" I asked. He smiled.
"Come on Zayn we have to talk to you." I said. He didn't move
"Zayn come on." I said.
"I can't" He said
"Yeah you can Zayn this is your house." I said.
"I can't not until she tells me I'm good to go." He said.
"Who are you talking about??" I asked.
"I'm pretty sure he's talking about me." A girl said appering next to Zayn. She had red horns and her eyes were pure black. Ok don't tell me I was right and that demons are real.
"And you are??" I asked.
"Clarion. The main demon well besides my father who is the devil." She said.
"Ummm ok then but Zayn we thought you were dead." I said.
"Oh he was dead for a good few hours but my dad was for once feelling nice and didn't really was to kill a hybrid as those are super rare." Clarion said. Ok she's weird. There was black with a little bit of gray unicorn walking into the house. WTF is that a gothic unicorn.
"Ronnie get your lazy ass over here!!' Clarion yelled.
"What the f**k is going on here???" Liam asked.
"Oh hey Clarion." Liam said not happy at all.
"What are you doin here a**hole??" She asked.
"This is my house." He said.
"How do you guys know eachother?" I asked.
"She's my exgirlfriend then she turned into a b*tch so I dumped her ass." Liam said.
___________________________________________________________________________

Really April a gothic unicorn????? I'm sorry I couldn't think of anything and that was some weird joke that some friends that are in my Social Studies class though of at school but anyway I posted a long chapter YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally