Chapter 8

"So Niall... um are you going to be okay?" Alex asked.

"I think so." I said. I don't really know what's going to happen.I shouldn't worry to much because I think that Liam has a plan but for now I'll have to figure it out for myself

Alex's prov

When we got to the house I saw Jess sitting on the couch watching T.V.

"Hey Jess." I said.

"ALEX YAYY I'M GLAD YOU'RE OKAY!!!!" Jess said excited.

"Is Louis okay?" She asked.

"He alive so he's okay." I said.

"I should probably go and help them." Niall said.

"But Niall you're weak." I said.

"I'll be okay trust me I've done this before." He said and went to the door.

"So Alex tell me are you and Niall dating??" Jess asked.

"No." I said.

"Come on it's so obvious that he likes you." She said.

"I know you're not the first to say that." I said. After that, I just sat on the couch thinking about what Simon said. He told me that he knew about me and he knew things about my past. He said there was a reason that he chose to take me. He didn't want to kill me. He said that he had never met anyone like me before. I kept on asking him what he meant but he wouldn't answer me. I'm really curious about what he meant. I know I'm not normal, I'm crazy. If you don't believe me then let me tell you this Jess and I used to (before we got kidnapped) scream random shit for no reason at all.

"Hey Jess what would you do if someone told you that they knew about you and your past but you didn't know them?" I asked.

"I would just ignore them. They would just be trying to scare me." She said.

"Yeah that's a good idea." I said.

"Why were you asking?" She asked.

"Just curious." I said.

3 hours later

"It's been hours we have to see if they're alright." Jess said.

"No we can't." I said.

"And why not?" She asked.

"Because if we do we might enough just be asking to be killed." I said and Liam walked in.

"Why would you be asking to be killed?" Liam asked.

"It's nothing." I said. Liam just smiled. I noticed that his fangs were out and I looked at Jess to see if she noticed anything. She didn't notices good because I don't know if she knows yet or not.

"So where are the rest of the boys?" Jess asked.

"Actually that's why I came back..... we need you two to help." Liam said.

"How would we be able to I mean we're not like you." I said. Jess gave me a confused look. This is going to be awesome when we show up there and 4 other people have fangs out. The 4 people I'm talking about are Simon,Louis, Zayn, and Harry because you know Niall can't really have his fangs out so yeah.

"I'll tell you on the way there but we have to hurry." Liam said and we all walked outside

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally she updates!!!!! sorry I haven't updated in a while I was haveing troubles thinking of stuff to write in the book. Also sorry this is a shorter chapter I'm still can't think of anything so if you could would you please leave a sugestion of how Alex and Jess could help Liam and the rest of the boys. I'll pick my favorite and use it in the book and give you a shout out.

Follow me on twitter @OwlGangs

Follow me on instagram @owlszzzzzzzzzz

Add me on snapchat @owlszzzzzzzzzz

Bye and I'll see you whenever I update again which I hope is soon.