Chapter 36

Alex's prov

"Nothing I'm fine."  I said.
"Hey Alex. Hey Zayn." Jess said walking down the stairs. She sat down next to me and I looked up at her 
'Help me." I mouthed but she shook her head. That b*tch
"Just tell him He's going to find out sooner or later." She said.
"What are you talking about??" Zayn asked.
"It's no-" I started but Jess cut me off.
"Alex is a vampire." She said.
"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?" He asked.I looked over at him my eyes still red.
"How long have you known?" He asked.
"Since right after you guys left." I said. Why did Jess have to tell him that. I would have told him when I wanted to.
"Why even are your fangs out?" Jess asked me.
"It's a natural instinct for vampires to have their fangs out at night." Zayn said. 
"Zayn please don't tell anyone else especially Niall." I said. He looked over at me and nodded.
"If it's really that importaint that they don't know I wont tell anyone." Zayn said.

Niall's prov

I can hear Zayn, Alex, and Jess talking but I couldn't fully understand what they were talking about. Also it's the middle of the night what are they doing talking so late. For Zayn it makes since because vampires don't need to sleep. We could if we wanted to but it dosen't make a difference. Why are Alex and Jess up so late?????? I walked down stairs and they stopped talking. Are they hiding something???
"What's ya guys talking about??" I asked.
"We were just talking about sports teams." Zayn said but he seemed uncertaint.
"Well I'm going to bed." Jess said.
"Yeah Alex it's gettign late you should go to bed also." I said.  She then went upstairs.
"Oh wait Alex you need these." Zayn said and handed her something.

Alex's prov

Zayn handed me these blue eyes color contacts. Yeah now I don't have to worry as much. I put them in and started walking upstairs. I heard Niall following behind me.
"Sleep well babe." He said as I got to the top of the stairs. Once he got to the top he kissed me and I kissed back forgetting everything going on in my life or what was going on around us. It was perfect. We pulled out and I ran normally to my room and closed the door.  I know that I'm dating him and it's no big deal but that was my first kiss and it was perfect way to perfect

Niall's prov (A/N: Sorry I keep switching between provs)

She ran away!! What was that about???? I hope I didn't do anything wrong. I went over and knocked on her door.
"Alex?" I asked. There was no answer.
"Alex please answer me." I said. There was still no answer so I just went to my room and left it for the night. It never got off my mind. It was one of the best kisses of my life. It was perfect like we were made for eachother. That's it that's the main reason I became a vampire is so that I could be with Alex forever. Well I guess I can't do that if I don't turn her but I never want to see Alex as a vampire.
_______________________________________
Another short chapter.Oh well.
Hermionegranger2002