Chapter 12

Zayn's prov

Why is Louis concerned for Jess? SHE'S MINE!!! She might be afraid to admit it but she loves me and I know it.

"Louis back off Jess. She's mine." I said under my breath.

"What did you say?" Harry asked.

"I said 'Louis back off. JESS IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!" I said yelling the last part.

"NO WHY DON'T YOU BACK OFF!!!!! SHES'S MINE AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!!!!!!!!" Louis screamed.

"GU YS STOP FIGHTING!!!!" Harry yelled.

"F**K OFF STYLES!!!!" I shouted and punched Harry in the face. All of a sudden Niall's phone started ringing.

"Hello." I said.

"Zayn?" The person asked it sounded like Jess

"Yeah. What's up?" I asked.

"Where's Niall?" She asked.

"On the floor blacked out." I said.

"What did you guys do to him?" She asked.

"We'll tell you later." I said

"Whatever but the doctor is here to check on Alex." She said.

"Okay we can't really leave here but put the phone on speaker so that I can here what's going on." I said.

"Who is it?" Louis asked.

"Jess." I said.

We sat in silence for a little while except for the fact the Louis and Liam were yelling at eachother and I don't even know where Simon went.

"Well I can't really tell if the vervain has moved or not but her heart rate has slowed down way to much and there is a smaller chance of her living now." The doc said.

"If Niall wakes up don't tell she's getting worse or who knows what he'll do." Jess said.

"I know.We're going to bring Niall back to the house then we'll head to the hospital." I said and hung up the phone.

I picked up Niall's motionless body and carried it to the car.

When we go to the house I put Niall in his room on his bed.All of us started leaving except for Liam, we were trying to leave him but he was following us.

"F**k off Liam." I said. He kept on walking behing us.

"I said f**k off." I said.

"And why would I do that?" He asked

" Becuse nobody cares so just go to Simon. " I said getting pissed.

"You know what f**k you I have more of a right to be here then you do." He shouted.

That was it I was pissed. But I felt different I felt as if I had all the strength in the world. Harry and Louis steped away from me in fear. Why were they scared. Liam stood his ground trying not to look scared.

"Z-Zayn y-y-your hands." Louis said. I looked down at my hands and they were on fire. I tried not to look worried but instead I figured out how to make a ball of fire and shot it at Liam. He luckily dodged it.

"Im going to tell you again f**k off." I said. Liam nodded with fear in his eyes and went the other direction towards the bridge. I calmed down and looked down at my hands and they weren't on fire anymore and there is no way to prove that they were.

"Erm....Zayn.....how did......you do that?" Harry asked still a little scared.

"I ....I don't know." I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another short chapter I know im sorry but ill again either tonight or tomorrow.