Chapter 34

Louis' prov

After the lads and I split up I went to my family's house. I'm so glade we made that machine. Anyways I walked in and my sister were baking a cake.
"Hey Lou. Your back early." Lottie said. I didn't say anything because I don't know where I was supossed to be.I went up and hugged her.
"I've missed you." I said.
"What do you mean???? You left like 5 minutes ago." She said.
"No sister it's been a hundred years." I said. She gave me a really weird look but left it.

Liam's prov

I made it to my old house and went in but nobody was home. So I sat on the couch and waited. I waited for like 2
15 minutes but nobody came home. Oh I guess they might be busy doing something important :( oh well. I just walked back to the machine.

Harry's prov

I walked inside and saw Gemma and she was petting the cat.
"Hey Gemma." I said
"Hey. You decide to move back in from living with Louis or what????" She asked.
"I never lived with Louis." I said. But she didn't believe me. What has my mortal self been up to??????
I talked with Gemma for a little while longer then I decided to meet back up with the lads. They were already there.
"You all ready to go????" Liam asked. He seems kind of sad. I wonder what that is about???? The same things happened as last time and then we were back.

Alex's prov

"You can't tell the boys. Who knows what they would do if they found out." I said to Jess.
"What can't you tell us???" Niall asked. Sh*t. They can't know no matter what . 
"Oh it's nothing." I said.
"If it's nothing then just tell us." Liam said.
"I'm not going to tell you." I said and walked outside. I ran vampire speed to cool down. Yes you did hear that I'm a vampire. I was able to keep my eyes changing colors and my fangs coming out because I had learn a lot from the boys and I used what I knew. I can't let the boys know they will freak out well for sure Niall will. I know that thay will find out sooner or later but I would rather them find out if I ever see them again after they make me go back. Just so that they know that they can trust me.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Okay so this is not originally what I had for this chapter but that will still come up and before you get mad re-read chapter 10 :)
Hermionegranger2002