Chapter 6

Simon then grabbed my neck and started lifting me into the air. He's choking me great not. I not even going to fight it. if I wanted to fight it I would fail.

Niall's prov

"Why did she do that???" I asked.

"She didn't want any of us to get hurt." Liam said.

"But still we could have handled him." I said.

"Niall she saw you black out because of Simon. She probably thought you were dead." Zayn said.

"You guys don't understand." I said

"Tell us then." Harry and Louis said in sync.

"You still won't understand." I said.

"Just tell us Niall." Zayn said.

"Okay fine. Well since I first laid eyes on Alex I felt a connection like we were made for each other." I said and didn't even give them a time to react. Instead I bolted out the door. I started running vampire speed to the bridge. I hope that that is where they are.

"NIALL HELP ME!!" I heard Alex scream.

"ALEX IM COMING!" I screamed.

"HURRY!" Alex screamed. I started following the screaming. I started following the voice when I came a crossed the hotel. The screaming was coming from the top floor. I went inside and started running vampire speed up the stairs. The elevator is way to slow when someone you.... you ... you love might die. Yes that's right I love Alex and I don't care what anyone says. Anyways when I reached the top floor there was one door at the end of the hallway. I ran towards the door and kicked the door down.

"I'm glad you decided to show up." Simon said

"Where is she?" I asked

"I have no absolute clue what you're talking about." He said

"Where is she?" I asked

"Again I have no clue what you're talking about." He said That's it he is dead he is f**king dead. I let my fangs pop out and my eyes turned black, that's the colour vampires eyes turn when they are mad and about to kill someone.

"You take one step closer and the girl is dead." Simon threaten. Simon opened up the closet door where behind it was Alex with a rope around her neck like she was being hung but luckily she was standing on a box.

"Niall? Niall is that you?" She asked. Why was she so confused? Oh yeah she has never seen me with me eyes black.

"Alex!!!" I said.

"Simon please let her go." I said.

"What makes you think I'm going to do that" Simon asked.

"Why do you even want her?" I asked.

"Don't you remember what you did a week after you were all turned?" Simon asked.

"No." I said.

"You and the other lads wanted to hurt me for destroying your lives. So you went over the where I always I'm, under the bridge, and you saw my girlfriend with me. She was also a vampire. You guys wanted my life ruined so you killed her. you liked my girlfriend. I wanted to kill you so bad but I knew I would have to kill someone you love. I that when you look at her your eyes light up it's from love." He said.

Alex's prov

Is that true does Niall really love me

"Is that true Niall?" I asked.

"Yes babe it is." Niall said. I just got the biggest smile on my face. OMG NIALL HORAN HAS A CRUSH ON ME!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!! I just noticed that Niall's eyes are still black. What does that mean? I know that red is what the normal colour is when vampire's fangs are out but I have no clue what black is. Next thing I knew Niall was about to attack Simon when the rope around my neck went tighter. I can still breath but barely.

"Niall please." I said weakly. He just nodded. Niall went to attack Simon again and they started having a vampire battle

After about 10 minutes later Niall collapsed on the floor and he wasn't moving. Simon was still standing but was very weak.

"LIAM, LOUIS, ZAYN. HARRY ANYONE HELP PLEASE." I managed to scream. I hope they heard that. I know that vampires have super hearing but I don't know how far they can hear.

Liam's prov

"Lads I think Niall went to look for Alex come on we have to go get him." I said and the lads and I went out the door. We left Jessica there alone because we don't want her to get hurt even though she wants to help save Niall and her friend. We vampire speed ran to the bridge. They're wasn't any one there.

"ANY ONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!" Someone screamed.

"Wait wasn't that Alex?" Louis said.

" Yeah common we have to find her." Zayn said. We were looking around but we had no clue where the screaming was coming from. We found an old hotel that it looked like nobody had been to in years. We went up the stairs but at the top floor we was a door down the hall was kicked down and there was a body in the door way it... it looked like Niall he wasn't moving. When we got into the room there was Simon he looked weak.

"Well I'm glad you 4 were able to show up." Simon said.

"Liam, Louis, Harry, Zayn!!!" Alex said also in a weak tone. I looked behind me and saw her with a rope around her neck but she was standing on a box.

"What did you do to Niall?" I asked.

"I have only one rule and he broke it so I had to punish him." Simon said.

"Is he dead?" Zayn asked.

"No but he will feel pain for a month when ever he has his fangs out." Simon said. I was trying not to but my eyes turned black and my fangs popped out. I looked around and the other boy's eyes were black also.

"I'll tell you the same thing I told Niall. Take one step closer and the girl is dead." Simon said. I had an idea that we could just step back towards Alex and the we could free her. I think the boys had the same idea because we all took a step back at the same time. We kept on walking back wards towards Alex.

"Well this will be easy." Simon said and walked into the kitchen.