Not-So Little Ones

[Sequel to the other]
[Ocs]
[Newer Gen Alteans have powers. Like Haggar's]
[My Oc ships-]
[thecoldhardtruth 's Oc Jackson is in this uwu]
[five years later boios]

Galra outpost after Galra outpost, one by one they're taken down. Our heros, Hunk, Keith, Allura, Lance, Pidge, Coran, and Shiro all have their parts to play. Our young ones though? Their powers are what get them through the darkest situations. But now, our originals (Keith, Lance, Hunk, Allura, and Pidge) are somewhere in the vast unknown. No one on the home ship can find them, it's been a few hours.

"Have we looked at Sector A six?" Coran asks, scanning the maps. "Let's see if we can get out there, I don't know if we've checked." Shiro calls, gearing up in extra armor. "Max, Missy, Dylan, Jake, James, Eden, Laci, Merano. We all get in pods, a partner will join. Jay, Sean, you stay here and help Coran take care of the babies. If we aren't back in three hours, call in backup from the Voltron alliance. This ship does not leave this area untill we find them, let's go." Shiro orders, and they all file out.

"C'mon guys, let's get dinner started." Coran states quietly, walking off to the kitchen. "I'll go get the babies, I'll meet ya." Sean says, then walks in the other direction. He makes it to the small altean's play room, where they sit playing with toys. "Sean! Look what Elizabeth built!" Lily the other twin giggles, leading Sean over to a fairly tall wooden thing. Liza (short for her name) is sitting there waving her hands around. There's floating blocks, with dark purple magic surrounding them.

"Good job Liza! Come on, let's go help uncle Coran make dinner eh?" The blocks drop, and the two girls grab Sean's hands. They all walk out, and down the hall, the girls giggling. When they make it to the kitchen, JJ already set the chairs up. "Where is everyone?" Lily asks as she jumps onto her seat, beside her sister's. "They'll be back, now you focus on your food."

Coran come in with an imitation of a dish Hunk whips up. "Girls and boys I'm sorry if it's not like Hunk's." He sits the plates down and they dig in, the two girls that is. A siren starts blaring in the castle, "what's that!?" The girls cry, looking around the room. "Jay- C'mon." With that the two young adults book it down the hallway, and to the deck. "There's a ship approaching! It looks almost crushed."

A video log comes in, there are two young Galra. One is passed out on the co-pilot's chair, covered in blood. "We are unarmed- he's dying we need help!" The Galra speaking is familiar. "You're allowed to dock." JJ calls back, and they race down to the bay. Coran comes in with the girls, with two med pods. When the ship arrives, the one who called has the other on his shoulder. Sean runs over with a pod and helps him in it, while the other pants. "Thank you! I-" they stop mid sentence, gasping. They clutch their side, and Sean ushers them to the other pod.

——————
The others come back
——————
(Btw Roxxi I'm sorry ily)

"So there are two Galra aboard the ship? And you're healing one?" Shiro questions, giving them quizzical looks. "They where both injured. One looks familiar, papa like-" Lance shakes his head. "They where killed in a galran uprising, the riots? We shouldn't have sent them there." The late Roxxi, was a brave under cover warrior.

Coran walks in, holding papers. "They should be out in a few of your earth days! Since they're Galra, they're both healing fairly well." Sean nods, smiling to Coran. The two little ones run in, Liza chasing Lily. "Come back here!" The orange haired girl shouts, using her Magic's to lift her sister into the air. The adults gasp and run over to the one with Magic's, she drops her sister. Hunk catches her and the little one laughs, gripping the older's neck. "That's new-" Shiro starts then groans, Liza climbs up Shiro's back.