ADASHI

*KINDA SPOILERS*
(I don't even know most of the adashi background cause I couldn't watch the first episode)
(Oh and I'm incerting my oc Sean into this btw)

"Shiro wake up! We're finally here!!" Keith yells, shaking him. Shiro opens his eyes confused, "where?" "EARTH!" Pidge screeches, running around outside his door. He sits up immediately and smiles, then freezes. "You don't think he moved on or forgot right?" Pidge mutters a small 'who' put Keith Waves them off. "I'm sure he could never forget you Shiro, besides how could he have moved on?"

Shiro shakes all of the bad thoughts away and shoos Keith out of his room so he could change. Putting his armour on, and testing out the new Altean arm. The others wait for him at the ship bay, "I guess we'll just walk into the Garrison?" Hunk asks scratching his head, everyone shrugs. Lance is in tears, Pidge is still running around. "Lets go!" Keith cheers, Krolia following behind him.

We walk out in a group, Coran and Allura examining everything around. "HALT STATE YOUR NAME AND WHAT THIS IS" men in suits say, aiming their guns. Shiro steps infront, "I am Takashi Shirogane. This is Keith Kogane, Lance McClain, Pidge Gunderson, Hunk (last name??). We are the paladins of Voltron, and former students here."

They lower their weapons, and they take off their head gear. "SHIRO!" A vaguely familiar voice yells. ((Oki now I am just gonna switch to Shiro's Pov Bec I've been screwing up since the beginning of the oneshot))

I am squeezed by a pair of arms, "Sean! You're so Grown up now!" I say and hug him back, "omg Shiro Adam has been worried shitless! Where the hell where you!?" He scolds, "long story kid. Go hug your brother" I say and push him over to Keith. "Can you give us access into the Garrison?"

***

We're given badges, and Sean has been non-stop talking about the changes since the three kadets went missing. "Is Adam's room the same?" I as Sean and he nods, "I'll show you guys the new stuff! Your dad helped Katie!" Sean leads the others away while I walk down the familiar hallway. "Ok so I have my boxes, can you help me move them to the other room?" A voice I've been waiting to hear asks.

I turn the corner and see the brunette, his hair disheveled, glasses smudged, and his uniform holey. "Can I help you with those" I ask as I get closer to him. "Sure bud but I'm on the-" he stops as he turns. He drops his phone and the boxes, "T- Takashi?"

Tears form, and fall down his face. "You're alive! Wait- holy hell, what happened to you. You jerk!" He's sobbing, try to hug him but he slaps me. "That's for scaring the living hell out of me after these years!" Then he hugs me, "god Takashi I missed you! I have no idea where Keith is, or anything.."

Just then Keith pops out walking with the group behind him. "I'm going to beat your ass Keith! Oh my God!" He runs and hugs Keith, then pinches his ear. He turns back to me and hugs me again.

((Fluff angst chap? Oof 2nd part? No? Or do you want one?))