Langst

Close your eyes and you will see
How happy they are without you to be

Lance groaned, his head hurt, the walls of red were spinning, some red was in his vision. "Lance! Lance! Come in we cannot find red or you anywhere! Please-"
The helmet is yanked off when he collides to the ground.

Joking and flirting horribly
Their gasps will be happy

Loud cracks where heard, and some ripping. He sits up and much as he can, scanning his surroundings. He landed on a planet with pitch black soil, the trees purple with red. He felt something in his side when he moved to get up, there he saw a limb covered in scarlet red.

Don't worry they'll be fine
Now soon it will be your time

He reaches for his helmet, it being on a few away he got it easily. "Allura, Pidge, Hunk, Keith, Shiro, Coran- anyone! I'm on a planet, red is no where to be found. The ground here is black, and the trees red. I won't make it, please find me!" Lance yells into the comm, then adjusting his position. More blood pours from the wound, he covers it now feeling bile rise in his mouth.

They'll be fine, better than your Mama's home made wine.
The family on Earth, will be so proud.
Because soon they'll know their son died above the clouds.

"Lance! You stay with us! I've got your armour location. You better hold on-" the sound crackles then gives out. Lance is now left alone bleeding, he heaves and doubles over. What he thought was bile, was scarlet and thick on his hand. The ships engine gets louder by the second, but so does the deafining ringing in his ears.

"Lance! Lance! Oh god- holy shit-" Keith curses as he slides down next to the tan boy. The others following, bringing a portable healing pod.

Light and airy a laugh sounds
For it comes hiding it's wounds
It's blood and tears

"If we move that limb, there won't be a Lance!" Allura yells, fighting back her sorrow. The tears slipping down her face, and into the black soil. "If we don't move it- he won't last long either princess!" Pidge yells sobbing against the blue paladin's shoulder.

Lance laughs that deathly laugh, then blood comes soon after. "I love you guys, so much. But it's fine because I've died above the clouds" Lance whispers. Then he goes cold, his breathing stops, and his head droops.

This isn't even a vent, I just got inspired to do some langst. It's my first try on it, I think it's decent. I tried to ryme, but oh well. have this short short chapter

[Word Count 454]