He Didnt mean to mama

(Glow up Au Soft!Shy!Lance in the beginning.
Talkative!Keith))

"Hey Ms. McClain, is Lance home? I kinda need to talk to him.." Keith asked, as the small tan woman opened the door. She smiled and waved him in, "Lance your boyfriend is here!" She calls, and Keith Flinches. Boyfriend...yeah..

Lance comes down the stairs, smiling bright. "Hey Keith! Thanks Mama." Lance motions to the stairs, and they climb them. "So what made you drop by babe?" Lance asks as soon as they enter his room, Keith sighs. Standing at the door uncomfortably, it's not like he was going to enjoy what's gonna happen next.

Lance notices something's off right away, so he sits on his bed messing with his shirt. "L- Lance I'm breaking up with you.." Keith whispers, gripping his pockets for dear life. He looks down, not wanting to see Lance's face. Lance sits there in shock, his bright happy smile turned to a deep frown. "Oh.." Lance squeaks out, holding back his tears. "That's why you came here?"

"Yeah- I did want to do it on the phone.." Keith croaks, finding the marks on the floor very interesting. It's not like he didn't love Lance with his heart at first, but he got tired of him..well being him.
Lance gets up, and walks over to Keith. He Yanks off the necklace Keith gave him, and stuffed it into the latter's pocket.

Keith not really knowing what's going on, blocked himself with a little too much force. He hit Lance in the face by accident, "Shit Lance I-" he stops when he sees the surprised look on the tan boy's face. The look of pure shock, hurt, sadness, mixing into one. "Just take the damn broken necklace and leave." Lance croaks, his voice giving out. Small drops of blood, now flowing down his lip.

With that Keith walks out of the room, shock still lingering. Lance then flops into the floor, hiding his face into his hands crying silently. Never again. He thought, Never again will I let Kogane get the best of me.

********Years later********

Lance is the flirtatious, loud obnoxious, boy everyone knows. Flirting constantly with any girl he sees, visibly happier when Keith got kicked from the Garrison. Keith became the lonewolf, no one talked to. The best pilot of their time, got kicked out because he punched Garrison in the face.

****Like Two months later ig?****

"NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME KOGANE" Lance yells infuriated. Pidge behind him, holding his arm. "Lance no come on. We have to work as a team, this is our family now." Pidge pleads, which brings Lance to a deafining silence. "Then I don't want to be apart of this damn family" he says, his voice hard. He shakes away from Pidge's grip, and walks out.

"What did you do to him?" Pidge asks, and Hunk stands beside her. Keith grunts and pushes past them, going to his room. Lance on the other hand was in the training deck, slicing through as many robots as possible. And he stays there all night, and most of the day too.

The team finds him, when they need him. And he ignores them, not even trying to flirt with Allura or Pidge. (Lance doesn't actually like the two, but he's just in denial.) "Cut it out Lance! Pay attention" Keith yells when Shiro finally stops trying. The tan boy, stops and turns the simulator off. "Or what you gonna punch me again, Kogane?" His voice edged with hurt, but tiredness set in.

"What?" Keith asks, just as confused as the others. "Forget it." Lance demands, and turns away from them. "No seriously what? What the hell do you mean?" Keith grumbles, walking towards the other. "Don't come near me Keith. I can punch back now" Lance threatened, turning to face the group. "I don't want to do this infront of the others." Lance groans once again, as Keith is three steps away. Two. One. Lance swings, and hits the raven in the jaw.

"You broke my heart. You hit me in the face. And you ignored me for years, Kogan-" Lance gets knocked down into the floor. Keith pinning him down, finally saw the small tears forming in the brunette's eyes. "Are you talking about- five years ago? When we first got accepted into Garrison?" The raven questions, the group silently watching from the back. "Let me go Keith, now" Lance croaks. "Pidge get him off of me- n- now" the green paladin rushes over to the two. "Get off Keith, look at him! He's having a goddamn panicking attack!" Pidge says, pulling at Keith's armour.

"No. I can help him, you guys go. I won't hurt him, not on purpose." The red paladin coos, and eventually Hunk carries Pidge out. "Lance, I didn't mean to hit you. My reflexes- I thought you where going to slap me. I put my arms up! God I regret that so much you don't even know." "G- g- get off s- s- Seriously" Lance sputters, his breathing quickening.

With that Keith softly presses his lips against Lance's.
Memories flashed through Lance's mind, all at once.

"Lance? Lance- why are you in the floor honey?" His mother asks, seeing her son in the floor staring at nothing. "He broke up with me Mama" Lance whispers, whiling at his eyes. "Then what's wrong with your nose? Why is it bleeding?" Mama McClain asks, sitting beside her son. "He didn't mean to-"

Someone clears their throat, and Keith pulls away. "This place is for training, not for kissing." Shiro groans, lightly pushing Keith off of Lance.